17.

🦋☀ 🌊 - 17

    olivia moves her way through the crowd as far away from rafe as she could. she wanted nothing to do with him anymore. actually, she never wanted anything to do with him before hand either.

she found sarah further away from where olivia was just standing with rafe, so she walks over to her. "hey, watcha doing?" olivia asks, seeing a note in sarah's hand.

"jj dropped this off to me." was all sarah said about it.

"wait, jj? where is he? is he okay? where'd he go?" olivia's hopes jump up as she scans the place for any sign of the boy.

"he's uh- he went that way. i have to go." sarah points to the direction jj went before running off.

olivia turns her attention to where sarah pointed. thankfuly jj was right there, except noah, kelce and rafe stood in front of him. jj begins backing away from them until he opens the door and starts to sprint throughout the house followed by the kooks.

"jj!" olivia rushes to follow the boys throughout the house. it was hard to run in her short heals, but she found her way to the boys locker room quickly. she didn't care if it wasn't the girls, she opened it anyway and rushed in mumbling sorrys along the way.

"keep his head still i'm gonna line this up." rafe pretends to hold out a golf club.

"it's not fair! five against one." jj struggles in kelce's headlock.

noah stood next to the two, laughing at what rafe was doing. he found it entertaining when jj was at his weakest like this. he didn't give a care in the world if he was hurting whether his sister is friends with him or not.

"jj! oh my god, jj." olivia runs into the room where jj was surrounded. "let him go!"

"look who joined us." rafe smiles at the girl he kissed minutes ago. he was still salty by the way she pushed him away. "why don't you get in on some action?"

before olivia could struggle, rafe's friends took her by the arms and held her back. "let me go! stop it! rafe let him go! noah stop this! please!"

noah's smile drops when his sister was held back by some guy he's never even seen before. he followed rafe's side instead of helping, continuing to watch jj struggle.

the blonde kicks around in kelce's grip as he tries to help olivia. once again he felt as if it's his fault she's in the situation she's in now. "rafe let her go! it's just you and me man. leave her out if this."

"can you be quiet? it's very disrespectful when i'm trying to hit a ball alright?" rafe lines up an invisible golf club again.

"come on! get off!" the blonde mumbles. he spits in the brunettes face, earning a laugh from him, but he couldn't do anything when the lights began to flicker.

kelce pushes jj to the side when a security guard walks in. "gentlemen! and lady? is there a problem in here guys?"

jj grabs olivia right away, pulling her into the side of him. "pardon me, no there's no issue. well actually, yes! there is an issue. we got a criminal trust pass. beep! call it in right? disrespect to private property. i'm in violations of all kind, sir. these young gentlemen caught me and they were about to take me away. that's what you should do. escort us out of here." jj holds up one of his arms while keep his free hand in olivia's.

"i'm sorry sir, i was just tagging along with my friend here. sorry for the disrespect." olivia goes along with jj's story.

"no, no. she's fine. she's my date here." rafe goes to save olivia, but jj pulls her aside.