2.

🦋☀ 🌊 - 2

    with a stretch and a yawn, olivia makes her way to the window to see all the fallen trees. she somehow managed to fall asleep in the night despite hurricane agatha.

just like every morning, the girl grabs her things and leaves without a goodbye. it's not like her parents didn't know where their daughter went off to anyway.

she walks down to the dock where kiara waits for john b, pope, and jj's arrival. the two girls make small talk until the hms pogue pulls up with the boys sitting inside.

"morning boys." kiara and olivia stand up and walk down to the boat.

"you got some juice boxes?"

"you know, just some yogurt, carrot sticks." kiara corrects the boys.

jj holds out his hand for olivia to take and helps her into the boat. the two were always close after their one night stand only because it wasn't awkward. they pushed it away as if nothing had happened.

"thank you kind sir." olivia thankfully takes jj's hand and climbs into the boat with the others.

they all take the beers out of kiara's cooler and make a cheers, taking a big sip of it as the hms pogue makes it way through the water.

"like my sunglasses?" olivia turns to the blonde sitting beside her.

"of course i do." jj takes the glasses off of her face and places them onto his own.

"hey! you'll stretch them out with your big ass head!" the girl goes to grab them, but to no avail she misses.

"i bet i look better in them anyway." jj compliments himself.

"of course." olivia gives up on even trying to take them back.

the boat ride was fun. they drank their beers and made jokes. jj constantly found himself looking at olivia laughing along to kiara's conversation.

"are those liv's?" john b catches jj staring off into his own little world, taking the sunglasses off jj's face.

the blonde almost forgot he was wearing them himself. "hey!"

john b laughs, "hey liv! catch!"

olivia holds out her hands and catches the sunglasses jj took minutes ago. she places them back on her face and gives jj a funny look.

"you're totally staring at her, man." john b says for only jj to hear.

"of course, she's a super hot chick who's rich. who wouldn't?" jj brushes it off with an excuse.

"right." john b mutters, obvious of the boys excuse.

"let me show you a pony trick." jj changes the topic quickly. "pope, speed the boat up!"

"oh boy." everyone mumbles at jj's trick. he did it every time they hung out, not giving up on the fact it never works.

the blonde stands at the front of the boat, holding his beer above it mouth. the goal was to get it into his mouth, but it went everywhere other then that.

"you're getting beer in my hair!" kiara complains, blocking the liquid flying around.

"okay! okay stop!" pope try's to stop his crazy friend, until all of a sudden the boat hits something, sending the group falling around the boat.

olivia hits her head on the floor, groaning as she sits back up. "what the hell."

a loud splash alerted the girl. jj! she ignores her pain and looks over the edge where jj resurfaces. he lays out on his back. "i think my heels touched the back of my head."