25.

🦋☀ 🌊 - 25

    the five of us sit around at a table in the wreck. it's been an hour since jj went bonkers and left the group to go on his own. no one knew where he would go or what he was doing, but they thought it would be best if he cooled off on his own.

olivia sits in her chair with her head in hand. she didn't understand how jj got all mad at her just for talking to rafe. sure he's an ass, but he's a human being around figure 8.

"hey, don't let his words get to you." kiara notices her friends lack of words. "he wasn't himself."

"i know, i know." olivia sighs. "it's upsetting, though."

"i get it. it'll all work out. it's jj, he always forgives you. don't worry." kiara wraps her arm around olivias shoulder. 

"he'll come around, alright?" pope leans himself up against the glass looking out at the water. "he's doing a jj thing."

"you think he'll go home?" olivia asks blankly. he surely can't be going back to his place, but he had no where else to really go.

pope takes in a sharp breath and walks up yo his friends again. "it's too dangerous to pawn this thing off, so our best bet is to go down there and get the rest. i can figure it all out tonight and we can be out there as early as tomorrow morning."

"okay, lets do it."

"what about that thing with my dad?" sarah's eyes flicker away from the floor and onto her boyfriend across from her.

"what thing?" pope furrows his eyebrows.

"i have to go fishing with ward." john b leans forward.

"you can't get 400 mil because you're going to get fish?" kiara scoffs.

"i have to go."

"blow it off!"

"i have to go. he saved me. if it wasn't for ward i'd be in foster care, so i have to go. plus it'll be better to do at night." john b rolls his eyes at his confession to the group. he knew they all hated the cameron's, but it was just a fishing trip.

"fine, go fishing." kiara says sharply. "plus jj will probably be washed up by then."

olivia heads back home on her own while the others take care of their own things. she anxiously waits for jj to show up at her bedroom window again, but he didn't for a while.

instead of freaking out more than she is, the girl decides to take a shower and get changed into new clothes in case the friends go out again later. it was easier to keep herself busier. besides, kiara was probably right when she said jj will come back.

minutes pass by one by one, her thoughts scrambled around in her mind. she didn't know whether she should go out looking for jj or not, but a sudden thump on her window woke her from her thoughts.

she walks over, opening the window. she lets out a sigh of relief when she notices jj standing at the bottom. she waves the boy up, so the blonde starts his way up the tree and into her room.

"jj what the fuck. are you okay?" the girl examines anything on him that could answer her question as to where he was.

"i got the money. i can pay off the 25k." jj ignore her question, holding up a blue container.

olivia doesn't say anything about that nor does she tell him whether it's a good idea or not. she also doesn't ask him about his small fit about rafe, instead she takes him into the bathroom when she notices his bleeding lip.