30.

authors message: these are gonna be longer parts because this story is already long and i want to get it finished. k bye plz enjoy :)

🦋☀ 🌊 - 30

    pope, kiara, jj, and olivia camped out at the wreck in fear of going back to the chateau. it was a long and rough night for them all, all in desperate need of sleep.

olivia fell asleep in jj's arms almost right away. she let her worries wash away for that short period of time to catch up on sleep. it felt amazing to rest even for a few hours.

the sun rose nice and early, shining through the open windows of the wreck. the brunette opened her eyes with a yawn, noticing jj's absence beside her. scanning the room to see where her boyfriend went off to, her eyes land on the boy looking out one of the windows.

"you're up already." she talks quietly, noticing kiara and pope still asleep.

"couldn't really sleep." he opens his arms to wrap around her small body.

she was gonna ask why, but she already knew why. no one has seen john b all night. the only thing that keep them informed what the radio talking about peterkin's death and how they're still trying to find the victim. the victim to them being john b.

"he'll be fine. he's john b, he knows what to do. how many times has he avoided cops already?" olivia hugs him tighter in comfort.

"you're right." jj let's out a breath he didn't even realize he was holding in. "he's my best friend. i can't lose him."

"you won't. trust me. he'll be back before you know it." the girl takes off his hat and ruffles his hair.

"they wouldn't be patrolling if they caught him." pope walks up beside the two, looking out the window listening to the sirens in the distance.

the two didn't even notice kiara and pope waking up. both of them were exhausted as well and the drugs pope took didn't really help out.

"we were in that car. they're probably looking for us too." kiara speaks up from her little makeshift bed.

"she's right." olivia agrees. "they know we know where john b is."

"we don't. that's the problem." jj rolls his eyes in annoyance. normally he didn't really care where john b went off to as long as he didn't get caught by the cops.

"we know where he's going to be." olivia corrects herself.

"well if we're going to be outlaws, we mine as well help john b." pope looks at jj before grabbing the keys to the bike. "we're gonna need gas for the boat."

"hey, you be careful." kiara looks up at the boy who was about to walk out the door.

"meet me at the dock at three. don't be late." pope ignores kiara entirely. he looks at jj and olivia behind him, making sure they hear what he said.

olivia gives kiara a confusing look as she stands up and follows pope out the door. pope was in one of his moods again that rarely even happened, but normally he would be angry at something wreckless jj did.

"okay, what is your problem?" kiara follows pope out.

"leave them to it." olivia holds onto jj's arm, wanting to give kiara and pope their privacy to discuss whatever pope is angry about.

jj being himself, he doesn't listen and walks onto the small porch to watch what was going down between them. olivia rolls her eyes and walks out too just in time for pope to take off.