14.

🦋☀ 🌊 - 14

"alright jj, stop the boat here." john b yells to jj who's in charge of driving the boat.

jj stops the boat where the supposed ship wreck is. john b goes to put the camera into the water so we can see the bottom, "alright ladies and gentlemen. to going full kook."

kiara continues to put the line into the water so it doesn't get stuck. she counts the feet it goes down, and so far at 100.

"alright jj we're right over it." john b communicates with jj while looking at the drone camera. "ten seconds northwest!"

"got it. ten seconds northwest." jj copies.

pope gasps, jumping back from the camera. john b and olivia quickly go beside him to what it was, but it was just a squid.

"don't do that to me, man." jj fixes the boat. he pulls his hat down and adjusts the sunglasses on his eyes, looking out at another incoming storm ahead.

"i'm sorry i thought i saw something." pope apologized, continuing to watch the camera as john b goes back to working with the map. olivia stand next to kiara, helping her mark the feet.

"and with the hobbit. down down to goblet town. down down you go my lad." pope talks to himself, watching the camera go deeper into the water.

"400 feet!" olivia call out.

"the tides turning." kiara says.

"hey jj. ten seconds easier, south east alright?"

"copy that!"

"jj seconds mid speed, alright, south."

the girls continue to try and control the camera, but with the storm brewing in and the waves going crazy, they weren't much help.

"jj hold it steady!"

"900!"

"jj we're gonna turtle in the storm man!"

"920!"

"john b there's too much current, we're gonna loose it!"

"south southwest, jj, hard!"

everyone was shouting like crazy, making directions and counting feet. john b helped pope watch the camera to see if anything was going on at the bottom.

a red light shown itself on the camera and we were right on top of it. "what do you have pope, let me see."

"nothing. a whole lot of nothing!"

"960!"

"970!"

"980!"

"i'm at the bottom!" pope screams out. "we got it, we're at the bottom!"

"jj steady!"

"we should be seeing something, man."

everyone gathers around the camera. "oh good god."

"you see anything?"

"it's the old merchant."

everyone smiles, looking deeper into the camera until the smiles fade, noticing the old damaged ship.

"it's not there." john b sighs, taking off his cap and walking off in anger.

"we can do another run. recharge the battery and go back down." pope suggests.

"we've been through this three times, there's nothing there."

"shut up jj!" kiara yells through the thunder.