15

As the two lay there panting trying desperately to regain their strength enough to stand. "You will need to hurry, once the ones monitoring you no longer can place you they will come looking for you and those you were sent to find. You won't want to be here or you will be recaptured, right now they think that you are dead, why don't we keep things that way?"

Luke regains his strength before Bianca and shakes his head as he sits up and helps Bianca to do the same. "We won't be able to move fast enough. And if they think that we are dead then they will send in the reinforcements that they had. They had done their research on you and knew that you are powerful."

Talon looks at Bianca and isn't completely able to hide the sneer he has for her. After hearing her story much of the anger has been swallowed in disbelief and incredulity. There is no doubt that Chase didn't even think about Bianca once he heard about the hunters, he had taken off for the other witch. His grief at Bianca was confusion and not pain. For years some of the actions of that day had made no sense. Not even the execution of the female witch or the words the hunters had said when they were executing the witch and Chase. The shock on the female witch was too strong for just being shocked at being captured, it works far better with the story that Bianca told them. She hadn't expected her lover, father of her baby to execute her by thrusting the knife into their child and letting her die from bleeding to death.

"I will open an underground passage way that will take you some distance into the woods. You won't be able to falter or turn back since the passage way will collapse behind you as you go. Do not stop until you come out of the tunnel." Talon tells them and Bianca stares at him, her shock so bad that she has a hard time comprehending what he's saying.

"You are helping me? After thinking that I betrayed you all those years ago? Thinking that they got their information from me? Which they didn't, by the way. They don't know just how strong you are, they are going off of reports of other hunters and the results they had after going after you. 

"They just spent the last year zeroing in on your location. I had no idea you had returned here." 

She motions over to the house, "Is that why your house is now in ashes? You heard that we were coming for you?"

Talon, for the first time that day gives a genuine smile. "No, that little joy is from Stephanie. She wanted to make sure that there would be no way for us to be traced once we left here. She was less happy about her plan backfiring when over zealous neighbors called the fire department far sooner than expected. She wanted us safe and far away from here."

"You?" Bianca looks at Stephanie with even more respect than before.

"She is also the one that figured out how to get rid of the compounds in your bodies and has set into motion a plan on setting free the other supernaturals in the hell lab you came from." Jet smirks at the astounded couple before them.

Bianca shakes her head and her body starts to shake. "No, you must all leave. Come with us in the tunnel. You don't want to go to that lab, you don't want to go through what they put their experiments through."

Stephanie smiles but it is decidedly dark. "I might lose my life, but I'm going to do my best to release those that are locked in hell. They deserve freedom and I plan on giving it to them and to give those that took it away a taste of their own medicine."

Luke steps forward and kneels before her as he slowly takes out a small silver knife. "It is a ceremonial knife, somehow they have never noticed it or tried to take it away. But then again I've never used it against them. The time has never seemed right to do so.

"I would make a blood binding to serve you. I and my pack to serve you and help you as you do your best to help the supernaturals in their fight against those that enslave and torture us. My alpha queen, allow me and mine to serve you for as long as you will allow us." So saying Luke takes the knife and slices his hand and hands the knife to Stephanie and has her do the same. Then he takes the bloody hand into his mixing their blood.

"I accept the service of Alpha Luke and his pack as I strive to help the supernatural world against those that would enslave and torture us."

"My queen," Luke's words come into her mind and she jumps startled.

"It is the pack link that we've established. It is how I've managed to stay in touch with my pack all these years."

"Go, you and Bianca both need to leave." Stephanie says not unkindly.

"Wait, I too would bind myself to your service in this. Perhaps I'm not as strong as any of those three, but I can assist."

Stephanie looks at Bianca consideringly. Slowly and thoughtfully she nods, "Yes, I accept." She once more makes the cut as does Bianca and they say their oaths. Then Stephanie practically shoves them into the opening to the underground path.

As they go the ground closes up behind them. "Why are you helping them, Talon? Earlier you were all set for her blood." Stephanie asks interested in his answer.

"You were right. Things weren't as I thought. She was even a greater victim than we were. The betrayal of chosens is unsurpassed. The pain she would have felt from Chase's betrayal would have made it almost impossible to see straight. I just wish that she had remained. She didn't need the pain she and her sister suffered on top of the betrayal. As for Chase, I never thought he had it in him to betray his chosen like that. He was always so besotted with Bianca, I just never thought he could even see another female.

"Not only did he see her but saw more of her than he should have." The disgust is thick in Talon's voice. He had been very close to Chase and to find out that his friend was far from the person he had thought him to be was a blow.

"Thank you, Talon."

"We wish to make the blood oath with you as well." Ethan tells her before she can turn away from them.

She looks at them as she shakes her head, "Why?"

"Because we love you." Jet states definitely.

"Very well, but we don't have much time." The three boys make the cut then quickly hold her bloody hand as they make their oaths to her and she gives hers to them. As they finish they can hear the sound of two helicopters, heavy duty ones like the military use.

"Show time boys." Stephanie says using a touch of power to seal up the cuts on their hands and sealing some of their power away to be awakened once she does.