19

"Tracey? Why are you carrying a pregnant female?" Stephanie asks, her laughter she had going just before cut off as if it had never been. The three men step closer to her, still not happy with her being near the vampire king.

"She is a or was a prisoner here." Tracey states and he is angry. The female in his arms starts shaking.

"What is she?" Ethan asks, he's been trying to classify her but all they are getting is human.

"She is human, pure human although the child she is carrying is wolf." Now they know why Tracey is angry.

"What is your name and how old are you?" Stephanie goes up to the terrified girl. She looks to be in her early teens.

The girl looks at Stephanie rather blankly but manages to answer the questions, well sort of any way. "My name no longer matters. As for my age, well, I don't know. My birthday is July 26. My parents work here as scientists. They brought me to work with them on my thirteenth birthday. I thought I would finally find out why their work suddenly encompassed their entire world. They were rather forgetful parents before they started working here, but still showed they loved me. They got jobs here and suddenly they started working long hours and barely parenting me at all. They would leave me money to buy what I needed for food and left me lists of chores to do.

"On my thirteenth birthday they said that they would spend the day with me and brought me here. They showed me their work and I was disgusted with it. With everything they did, I was horrified, but knew better than to show it. They took me to an empty cell and then the next thing I knew I was blacking out."

She can't speak anymore, but another vampire brings a werewolf, one of the liberated prisoners to their side.

"I was shoved into the cell with her. She had been undressed and laid on her bed. They had injected her with werewolf hormones. My wolf was going crazy. She was hurting, she was giving off that she was in heat, but she was human. We held on until the sound of a gas was released. She was an innocent and then she no longer was." The wolf looks down in shame.

He continues, "They kept us in there and both of us drugged until they knew that she was pregnant. Then they removed me from the cell.

"I heard some of the other guards talking about how they would go visit the human prisoner, but the visits were no longer allowed because the bitch lost her mutt baby." The male stops speaking and has to get himself under control. 

"I knew that they hated us supernaturals, you can't work here if you don't, but to treat one of them like that? To speak so callously of taking a child? Then to hear that my child was lost, likely because those bastards were too rough on her. But at the same time, happy for her, she was far too young to have a child.

"I wanted to kill them, wanted to kill them all. She is so young, so innocent and they are talking and treating her like she was some whore to be there for their use.

"Shortly after that I was injected with something, likely testosterone, and shoved back into her cell."

He looks at them all, especially the girl in Tracey's arms, "I tried, I swear I tried to not touch her, but again the gas was released and I lost my fight. I did my best to not hurt her and give her pleasure, but she was still taken against her will." The male wolf is unable to look at any of them and just stands there waiting for them to kill him.

"Don't hurt him, please?" the girl cries out when Stephanie goes up to the male wolf.

Stephanie looks to the girl more than a little startled by the girl's words. "Why? By his own mouth he was the one to violate you first and give you two babies."