1

"Hello everyone! It's everyone's favorite host Frank Iero. I hope you're all having a great day. We'll be starting off the day with a personal favorite. This is last caress by the misfits." Frank turns off his microphone and starts playing last caress by the misfits.

Frank stared at his sound guy and his manager through the glass. Frank can't hear what they are saying, but the conversation seems to be heated. It ends with Franks manager, Lindsey, slamming the door shut. Frank's sound guy, Bob, looks very upset. Frank starts up another song without saying anything and walks out into the main room.

"What's up Bob?" Frank asked. "Well, after today you won't see me here again." Bob stated. "What do you mean?" Frank asked. "I got fired Frank. Should I spell it out? I'm fired." Bob was starting to get red in the face. "Calm down Bob. Make today a good last day. Is there any songs you want me to play?" Frank offered. "No. It's all good." Bob insists.

The rest of the day goes by fast. Frank shouts exciting things into a microphone and plays a couple songs, a few ads come along here and there. By the end of the day Frank's throat is sore and Bob is still angry. Frank can't blame him though.

Frank can't help but worry. Who's going to be the new sound guy?

AN
New book! New book! New book! I'm excited to start this book and I hope you're excited to read it!

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY