25

Frank woke up to Gerard playing with his short hair. Frank hummed and smiled, "Goodmorning sugar." Frank said in his raspy morning voice. "Goodmorning. I hate to burst our little bubble right now, but we're late for work." Gerard pointed out. Frank's eyes shot open, "Fuck." Frank rolled out of bed and shivered when the cold air hit his body. But, there was something different. Frank looked down and saw he was completely naked. Frank turned pink and went to grab the blankets to cover himself up. But, when he pulled off the blankets Gerard gasped and covered hismelf. He was compeltely naked too.

"Here, here. Take it." Frank placed the blanket back on top of Gerard. Gerard whsipered and thank you, got up, tightly wrapped the blanket around himself and looked for his clothes.

Once they were both fully dressed Gerard turned to Frank. "Last night wasn't a one time thing, right?" Gerard asked. "Of course not. I could repeat last night a million more times. With your consent, of course." Frank said. Gerard giggled and kissed Frank's cheek. "I drove here last night, so I'll take my car to work. I'll see you then." Gerard said. Frank quickly kissed Gerard and they seperatly walked to their own cars.

AN
Filler!

Also... BLONDE FRANK IERO! FRANK IERO IS BLONDE EVERYBODY!

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY