4

Frank and Gerard were standing in the parking lot of Mindless Radio. "Do you need a ride?" Frank asked. "Yeah, I walked here today. Thanks for asking." Frank shrugged it off and led Gerard to his shitty car. "She isn't the best car but she's got character." Gerard giggled. Gerard's laugh sounded heavenly.

Frank started the engine. "Have you ever been to The Venom?" Frank asked as he pulled out his parking spot. "No. I'm not mucch of a bar person." Gerard seemed nervous. "Do you drink?" Frank asked. "Can I be honest?" Gerard questioned. "Of course you can. I only accept honesty." Frank reassured. "I don't drink." Gerard said. "That's alright. You don't need to drink to have fun." Gerard chuckled, "I've never had someone tell me that." Frank smiled, "Well, you'll get the Frank treatment. Drunk or not, you'll have fun with me." Frank said. "Big ego much?" Gerard joked. "I'm a radio host, of course I got a big ego." Frank chuckled.

Frank pulled into a parking spot and took a deep breath. "Ready?" Frank asked. "I think I am." Gerard said.

"Hey boys! Glad you could make it." Lindsey shouted. There was a circle table in the corner with a good amount of the staff from Mindless Radio. "Alright Gerard. This is Ray, Matt, Pete, Jimmy, Jamia, and Patrick." Lindsey introduced everyone. "Hello, Gerard is it?" Ray asked. "Yeah." Gerard shuffled into a seat and Frank sat next to him. "Hey Frank!" Jamia shouted. "Hi Jamia." Frank muttered. Frank wasn't found of Jamia, but she was found of him. Too found. "How was the show today?" Jamia asked. "Just like every other show. I talked and played music." Frank stated in a monotone voice.

Frank was about to order a drink. But, he remebered he had to drive Gerard home tonight. So when Pete offered to buy him a drink, Frank said no. "Frank, you can have a drink." Gerard said. "No. I'm not going to drive you home drunk." Frank stated. Gerard shrugged and looked down at his lap.

Jimmy walked next to Gerard and pat him on the shoulder, "Gee man! How was your first day?" Jimmy asked in a confident voics. Everything Jimmy said was confident. Gerard chuckled, "It went good. If Frank wasn't here I'd be completely lost." Jimmy smiled, "If Frank wasn't here I think we'd all be lost." Jimmy admitted. "You all flatter me. But, if it weren't for Lindsey we'd all diffenitly be lost." Frank argued. Lindsey turned toward the group and shrugged. "You aren't going to say, no you guys are great and lead the whole group?" Frank asked Lindsey. "No, I know it's true that if I wasn't here you'd all be lost." Lindsey pointed out. "God, she's a bad bitch." Jimmy said.

"I'm going to have a smoke. You can come with." Frank whispered to Gerard. "You got smokes?" Gerard asked. "Yeah? Want to come?" Frank repeated. "Only if you lend me a smoke." Gerard offered, "Alright, alright. Come on then you greedy bastard." Frank joked.

"Here." Frank handed Gerard a cigarette and a lighter. "Thanks." Gerard quickly lit his cigarette and tossed Frank his lighter. Gerard sighed. There smoke break was silent. A comfortable silence. Frank leaned against the brick wall of The Venom and smiled.

"Hey boys!" Lindsey shouted at the two smoking boys. "We're going to head out! We should do this more often!" Lindsey shouted across the parking lot. Frank and Gerard waved at Lindsey, she smiled and got into her car. Frank stomped out his cigarette. "Ready to head out?" Frank asked. "Yeah."

~

"This where you live?" Frank asked as he pulled into a driveway. "Yeah. Thank you for driving me around." Frank shrugged, "Anytime. I'll see you next time Gee." Gerard blushed at the nickname. Jimmy said it earlier in the night, but it sounded different coming from Frank. Not bad different, not bad different at all.

AN
Here's a longer chapter for you guys. I hope you liked it!

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY