5

"Bullshit." Frank tossed the newspaper on the floor. "What's bullshit?" Gerard asked. "This radio show cirtique said I was unprofessional." Frank muttered. "Read the whole thing to me." Gerard said. Frank picked up the newspaper off the floor and sighed. "Mindless Radio has amazing radio show hosts from Ray Toro and his early mornings with Toro special, to Pete Wentz with his overly hyper voice and songs to jam out to. Frank Iero has been a radio host at Mindless Radio for five years, and has collected a large following. Frank plays music from all eras, from the groovy sixties, the funky seventies, the electrifying eighties, and the badass nineties. One flaw about Frank is that he has a segment called Punk Monday. Playing punk music is unprofessional and idiotic. Frank's Punk Mondays leads to many other flaws that no one seems to be talking about. Since Frank Iero hasn't shared anything about what he looks like we have no idea who he is. This goon could be walking next to our kids and no one would know. Punk needs to leave the radio industry and Frank Iero needs to be removed from Mindless Radio." Frank groaned.

"Frank. That guy seems idiotic, I mean who says goon? Does he really think punk is a crime?" Gerard asked. "Sounds like it." Frank said. "You deserve your job and you play the best music. People should be honored that you are a radio host." Frank chuckled, "You flatter me." Frank looked at his watch, "We're live in five minutes." Gerard smiled and set up his gear, "Let's have a good show." Gerard said, "We always have a good show." Frank said.

AN
Did you guys like this chapter?

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY