3

"We're live." Gerard said to Frank. "Hello everyone! I am Frank Iero and tonight we're going to get funky with Frank. This is groove is in the heart by deee-lite." Frank cringed at his overly hyper radio voice, turned off his microphone, and played the music.

Frank could see Gerard smiled. Frank opened the door that led into the sound board room. "Like this song?" Frank asked Gerard. "Of course I like this song. It'd be a crime if I didn't." Frank chuckled and rushed back into the recording room right before the song ended.

"That was groove is in the heart. I'm feeling a little groovy today and I hope you are feeling groovy too. This is bust a move."

Lindsey swung open the door startling both Frank and Gerard. "Boys. Tonight all the staff are going to the bar. Want to come?" Lindsey asked, "That sounded like a question. It's not, you're both coming." Frank chuckled at how suprised Gerard looked at Lindsey's attitude. "Is fucking Bert going to be there?" Frank asked. "No, Bert is not coming. He wasn't invited so don't say anything about this to him. We'll be meeting at The Venom after your done with your session." Lindsey strutted out the room.

"Is she always like that?" Gerard asked. "Always. You'll get used to it. It starts to get charming." Frank sarcastically said.

AN
Next will be less radio station and more bar party time?

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY