35

"Isn't it crazy we fell in love because of a radio station." Frank said. "I think about it everyday." Gerard responded.

They've been dating for four years. Frank had a short shaggy haircut amd Gerard had bleach yellow short hair that Frank ruffled as much as he could.

"Do you think Jimmy assigned you to me for a reason? Do you think he knew this was all going to happen? Do you think he can predict the future?" Frank questioned. "That's getting out of hand. I doubt he can predict shit. But, who knows. We can never doubt anything." Gerard pointed out.

Frank doesn't have any body pains. He still has the scars though. Sometimes if the car jerks too fast, or a car gets too close for comfort Frank has to pull over or he makes Gerard pull over and he takes a breather. Gerard has been incredibly patient through the whole process. He is so proud of Frank.

Frank Iero and The Future Violents have been getting incredibly popular. Frank had his music in a horror movie, in three episodes of Gerard's show, and has been illistauted in Gerard's comics, he's living a good life.

Gerard's art has been getting on Billboard's, his comics are selling out, he's working on the third season of The Umbrella Academy, he loves his life.

Their luxurious lives wouldn't be the same without each other. They make each other's life worth living.

AN

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY