2

Frank's phone rang, "Hello?" Frank asked. "It's Lindsey. I'm sorry to bother you on your day off. But, I want you to show your new sound guy around the studio." Frank sighed, "Alright, alright. Can I at least get this mysterious sound guy's name?" Frank asked. "His name's Gerard Way. Get here as soon as you can. We'll be waiting." Lindsey hung up.

~

"I'm here!" Frank shouted. Lindsey came crashing out of her office with a brunette boy. "Frank Iero, this is Gerard Way. Gerard Way, this is Frank Iero. Frank hosts every other night so you'll be spending a lot of time together. Frank, show him around." Lindsey walked out the studio without saying another word.

"Sorry about Lindsey. She's a hardass. Just follow me." Frank finally turned to look at Gerard. Frank knew he was gay, he always denied it though. Frank thought he could just trick himself into being straight. But, once he saw Gerard, he really realised how gay he was.

Gerard had pale skin and a round face. He had a little button nose and thin pink lips, his eyes looked like little rivers. He had long eyelashes and deep brown hair. The longer Frank looked at Gerard's hair he realised that the back of his hair was bleach blonde. His hair was cute, short, and messy. But, not bad messy. He was wearing a red and blue striped shirt that was loose on his body. His pants were tight though, very tight.

Frank realised he was staring and snapped out of it. Frank cleared his throat and led Gerard further into the building.

AN

I just wanted to clarify what they look like in this story

I just wanted to clarify what they look like in this story. Hair styles might change and when they do I'll put a reference picture down here. Thank you!

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY