7

"Can you give me a ride?" Gerard asked Frank. "Of course you can." Frank led Gerard to his shitty car.

Frank started the engine, "By the way, when Lindsey throws a party they are ragers. Especially on her birthday. If you get uncomfortable don't be afraid to let me know so we can get you out of there." Gerard smiled, "Thanks." Gerard whisperes. "For what?" Gerard shrugged, "For being so nice to me." Frank smiled, "Its the least I can do. Thanks for being a better sound guy than Bob." Gerard chuckled, "Was he really that bad?" Gerard asked. "He had a great personality so it covered up how shitty of a sound guy he was." Gerard smiled, "I'm glad I'm a step up from that Bob guy."

Frank wanted to say how Gerard's much better looking than Bob. Frank smiles everytime he sees Gerard through the glass.

When Frank pulled in Lindsey's driveway he could already hear the music. "Remeber you don't have to drink to have fun." Frank reminded Gerard.

"Hey party bitches!" Lindsey yelled. She obviously had a couple drinks in her. "Hey Linds! Happy birthday! We didn't bring any gifts for you so suck it up!" Lindsey laughed and hugged Frank and Gerard.

"Lindsey's always got apple juice, want some?" Frank offered to Gerard. "Would it be childish of me if I said yes?" Gerard asked. "Of course not, I could go for some apple juice." Gerard giggled and followed Frank into the kitchen.

"Here you go." Frank poured Gerard and himself a glass of apple juice and led Gerard to an empty couch. "You got to dance with someone here at least once. Lindsey won't let you leave if you haven't danced." Gerard giggled, "I'm being serious! You have to, it's a rule. Come on, get up. Come dance with me." Frank got up and extended a hand toward Gerard. "A-Are you serious?" Gerard asked. "Deadly." Frank smirked when Gerard took his hand.

They danced like their life depended on it. They might have looked ridiculous. No, they looked ridiculous. Gerard was smiling the whole time and drunk off of apple juice.

They crashed on the couch a laughing mess. "Having fun boys?" Lindsey asked. "The most." Gerard said with a smile. "Glad to hear it. Frank, I know how much of a stoner twink you are. So, there is weed in the bathroom." Frank laughed, "Weed in the bathroom?" Frank asked, Lindsey slapped his shoulder, "It's always in the bathroom." Frank smiled, "I'll pass tonight, thank you for asking though." Lindsey put her hands on her hips, "Are you sure?" Lindsey questioned. "Yes, I'm sure. Thank you Lidnsey." Lindsey walked off.

"Stoner twink?" Gerard repeated Lindsey's words. "I mean it's the truth. I'm gay and a stoner and apparently I'm a twink. Trust me, I ain't a twink in the bedroom." Frank winked and smiled at Gerard's pink cheeks.

After three hours of talking on Lindsey's shitty couch people started leaving. Frank looked over at Gerard and saw that Gerard was half asleep. "Ready to head out?" Frank asked. "Yeah, thanks for driving my ass around." Gerard said. "I'd drive your ass around anytime." Frank smiled at his small innuendo and led Gerard out Lindsey's house.

The drive to Gerard's house was silent. Frank thought it was quiet because Gerard didn't know what to say. But, when Frank pulled into Gerard's driveway and saw that Gerard didn't make any effort to get out he realised Gerard was asleep.

Frank smiled at the sleeping boy. Frank got out the car and opened the passenger side door. Frank gently shook Gerard awake. "Come on Gee, we're at your house." Gerard slowly opened his eyes. "Hm?" Gerard hummed, "We're at your house." Frank said. Frank gently pulled Gerard out the seat. And led Gerard to his front door. "Thank you for driving me, tonight was fun." Gerard said. "Yeah, I had fun too. See you soon Gee." Gerard walked inside his house and slowly closed his door.

Frank smiled as he walked to his car. Sitting in his car without Gerard is unusual and Frank doesn't like it. Frank doesn't like that when he looks at the passenger seat Gerards not there. Frank sighed and drove to his house.

AN
If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY