20

Frank felt aa buzzing in his pocket. It was Gerard. "Hey sugar!" Frank said. "Hi Frankie." Gerard seemed not as excited as Frank was. "What's wrong?" Frank asked. "I was wondering if you could come over. I'm in a bit of a situation." Gerard said. "Yeah, I'll be right over. See you soon sugar."

Frank knocked on Gerard's door. What Frank saw as Gerard opened the door made him gasp. Gerard had bleached hair. "Oh my." Frank said. "It's awful!" Gerard said as he walked further into his house. "It's not bad at all. What can I do to make you feel better?" Frank asked as he followed Gerard into his house. "Nothing you can do will make me feel better. I'm so embarrassed!" That's when Frank got an idea. "Stay here. I'll be right back."

Frank headed to a beauty shop.

Frank stared at the items he got. Hair dye and hair clippers. He was standing in his tiny bathroom. "How do hairstylists do this?" Frank asked to hismelf. Frank grabbed the scissors and went in.

~

Frank ended up with the haircut he wanted since he was fifteen. He had shaved sides and they were bleached blonde. Frank smiled at his reflection.

~

Frank knicked on Gerard's door. Gerard turned white when he saw Frank. "Frank! Holy shit, you look amazing!" Frank was also in shock because Gerard now had red hair. "You're hair changed!" Frank pointed out. "Yeah, I found some old red hair dye and decided to dye it. The blonde was hideous." Frank rached out to touch Gerard's red locks. "You look gorgeous." Frank whispered. "You look hot as fuck." Gerard said with an innocent smile. Frank chuckled and kissed Gerard's cheek.

AN
Here's their new hairstyles!

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY