11

There were around twenty people when Gerard arrived. "Hey Gee!" Frank shouted. Gerard did a little awkward wave and leaned against a wall.

Frank quickly walked up to Gerard and gave him a quick hug, "Glad you could come." Frank said. "Glad I could make it." Gerard said with a smile. "I got some apple juice. Want some apple juice?" Frank asked. "I always want apple juice." Frank chuckled and led Gerard to his kitchen. Jimmy was smoking a cigarette in Frank's kitchen, "Hey boys!" Frank chuckled at Jimmy's hairstyle. "Laughing at my hair shit ass?" Jimmy crossed his arms, "I'm always laughing at you Jimmy." Frank pulled the apple juice out the fridge and poured Gerard and himself a glass. "Apple juice on the rocks for Gee." Gerard giggled and gracefully took the glace out of Frank's hand.

"You should consider being a bartender." Gerard said to Frank. "I don't have a public face. I got a radio face." Gerard raised an eyebrow, "What does that mean?" Gerard asked. "Nothing." Frank sipped his apple juice and gave Gerard a reassuring smile.

Frank and Gerard were so deep in conversation that they didn't realise Ray putting a misletoe over the kitchen door frame. Ray smirked at the two boys and snuck off.

"I'm going to sit down." Frank said, "Yeah, me too." Before Frank and Gerard could leave the kitchen Lindsey yelled, "Misletoe!" Frank amd Gerard looked at each other and looked up. There was the misletoe and all of its glory above them. Gerard blushed and Frank chuckled.

By now, a bunch of people were staring at them. "We don't have to..." Frank got interrupted by Gerard. "Oh, shut up and kiss me." Gerard wrapped an arm around Frank's neck and pulled him into a deep kiss.

Frank knew people were cheering around them, but he couldn't hear them. Everything was muffled. If Frank was in any other situation he would be worried about why he couldn't hear anything, but he was too happy to be worried. Frank smiled against the kiss and wrapped his free arm around Gerard's waist. Frank held onto the cup of apple juice in his other hand as tight as he could so he didn't drop his cup.

Once they pulled away everyone was doing other things not even acknowledging the two boys. Frank and Gerard don't mind that though. Gerard pressed his forehead against Frank's and giggled. "You're cute." Frank whispered. "You're one to talk." Gerard pecked Frank's nose and strutted to the couch.

AN
They kissed! I hope you liked this chapter!

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY