22

Three weeks after Gerard got the rollerskates he was already learning tricks. He now knows how to skate backwards and now he's trying to learn to spin.

"Don't be afraid to fall." Frank said to Gerard. "Alright." Gerard got up off the curb and skated around the empty school parking lot to warm up. Gerard didn't need help to get up off the curb anymore. Frank smiled at his boyfriend. His red hair flowing in the wind, a big smile on his face, his sweater hugging onto his figure. He looked amazing.

"Alright, I'm going to try to spin." Gerard said. The first couple of spins were sloppy. But, soon he got the hang of it. And after thirty minutes of nothing but spinning he mastered it. Gerard skated over to Frank and giggled. Gerard held Frank in a hug and Frank picked him up. "You did it!" Frank shouted. "I did!" Gerard skated a couple more laps. He eventually found himself sitting next to Frank with his head on Frank's shoulder watching the sunset.

"You did really good today." Frank pointed out. "Yeah, next up is learning how to jump." Gerard said. "You better be careful, I am not trying to take you to the emergency room." Gerard giggled and scooted closer to Frank.

"Do you remeber what tomorrow is?" Frank asked. "How can I forget? It's our one month." Gerard said. "That's right. How do you feel about coming over and I'll cook you dinner." Frank offered. "Sounds perfect." Gerard said. "How does five sound?" Frank asked. "I'm available." Frank grinned a quickly kissed Gerard.

AN
Kind of a filler!

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY