Chapter 9 [edited]

It had been months since Elaine had last seen Charlie and Bill. She missed them greatly. It was now April, and the excitement was visibly jumping out of Elaine as she stepped off of the Hogwarts Express.

"Cel, are you sure you don't want to come with me? I'm sure the Weasleys wouldn't mind having you around. And you might actually enjoy Easter. The Malfoys don't seem like the type to be very festive," Elaine said. Celestia giggled, shaking her head. And just like every year, she turned down her best friend's offer. Celestia and Richard both kissed either side of Elaine's cheek, making her laugh.

"Bye Ellie! Bye Cel!" Richard exclaimed. He walked away from the two girls to be greeted by hugs from his family.

___

Elaine apparated to the Burrow with a loud crack. She took in the warm sun, the green grass, and the welcoming look of the Weasley home. She closed her eyes, sighing. Her peace was cut short as she was tackled to the ground.

"Not again," she groaned. Charlie laughed, helping her off of the ground. Elaine threw her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. Charlie returned her hug, wrapping his arms around her waist.

When the two best friends pulled away, Elaine had tears in her eyes. "Why the bloody hell are you crying?" Charlie asked. Elaine let out a sound in between a laugh and a sob.

"I haven't seen you in months."

"But we've been doing this for years, Ellie!"

"I know! Leave me alone!"

Charlie laughed at her outburst of emotion, throwing his arm around her shoulders. The pair walked into the burrow to be met with Molly, Arthur, Remus, and Bill. Elaine walked straight towards Bill, wrapping him in a hug. He hugged her back, a smile making its way onto his face.

Molly smiled warmly at the girl as the rest of the family greeted her.

___

It was getting darker outside. The adults chatted in the living room, enjoying glasses of mead. Elaine was in the kitchen, charming pots and pans to clean themselves. Two arms slipped around her waist, making her jump slightly. Bill chuckled, placing his head on her shoulder.

"I missed you," he said. Elaine smiled, turning around to face him.

"I missed you too."

Bill pulled her closer for a soft kiss.

"Oi! Not in the kitchen!" Charlie exclaimed. Bill and Elaine jumped apart. Charlie laughed, leaning closer to the couple. "I always knew this would happen. I'm happy for you two," he said. Elaine smiled slightly as Bill slipped his hand into hers.

"Thanks, Charlie. Just please don't tell anyone just yet. We want to wait until Elaine graduates," Bill said. Charlie nodded, winking as he slipped out of the kitchen.

Bill pulled Elaine in for another kiss, smiling against her lips. "I love you," he whispered. Elaine giggled, placing her hands on either side of his face.

"I love you too."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Do you guys have any ideas for the Sirius Black secret? I have an idea, but it's pretty simple. How do you think Elaine should find out?

Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter!

Stay cool, Anika<3