Chapter 15 [edited]

Elaine and Charlie stood in Elaine's room at the Lupin household, packing her clothes. "We could just use magic to pack," Charlie said, flopping onto Elaine's bed. She laughed, slapping his stomach.

"If we do it without magic, I can spend more time with you," Elaine said. Charlie smiled slightly, sitting up from her bed.

"You know I'm really proud of you, Ellie," he stated. Elaine smiled, sitting down next to him. "I'm serious. You're gonna do great things," Charlie said.

Tears welled in Elaine's eyes, making Charlie laugh slightly. "You're so emotional," he said, wrapping his arms around Elaine. They shared a loving hug. When they pulled apart, they saw a smiling Bill standing at the door.

"Why are you crying?" he asked. Elaine laughed, wiping the tears away from her eyes.

"I told her that I was proud of her," Charlie answered. Bill put his fists up, walking towards his brother. "Making my girlfriend cry? I might just have to give you a beating," he said. Elaine chuckled, watching the two boys play fight.

"Ok! Boys, that's enough! Help me pack so we can head over to the Burrow!" she exclaimed. Bill and Charlie both laughed, starting to help her pack anyway.

___

Elaine, Bill, and Charlie apparated to the Burrow, walking into the home in laughter. Molly smiled at them, hugging Elaine quickly. The trio made their way up the stairs, chattering about useless things, as usual.

They heard a loud bang come from the twins' room, making them stop abruptly and laugh. Elaine opened the door with a simple Alohomora. The twins looked towards her, grinning widely.

"Hi Ellie!" they exclaimed in unison. Elaine raised an eyebrow at them, a small smile playing at her lips. "Already planning your pranks for the next year?" she asked. The twins shared a mischievous look before they got up from their spot on the floor, walking towards Ellie.

"Top secret business!" they said. Fred leaned down to kiss her right cheek, George on her left.

"Bye Ellie!" they exclaimed, pushing her through the door. She stumbled out of their room, laughing. She walked towards Ginny's room, where Bill was sitting with her. He looked up from his conversation with his younger sister, smiling warmly at Elaine.

Elaine made her way over to Bill and Ginny, plopping down on the bed next to Ginny.

"All right, Bill, get out! It's girl talk time!" Elaine said. Bill scoffed, but stood up nonetheless. He pressed a quick kiss to Ginny's head and one to Elaine's lips. Ginny groaned, throwing a pillow at Bill as he left. Elaine laughed, shaking her head.

"You guys are cute, but it's quite gross," Ginny said. Elaine rolled her eyes playfully as she snuggled into the pillows on Ginny's bed.

"Well, do you have your eyes on anybody?" Elaine asked. Ginny went as red as her hair. Elaine's jaw dropped, but it soon turned to a smirk.

"Well, who is it then?"

"Neville Longbottom," Ginny mumbled. Elaine smiled at the girl, wrapping her arm around her shoulders. "I'm sure he feels the same. Anybody would be crazy not to like you," she said. Ginny smiled softly at the older girl.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update! I hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving!

Thank you so much for 2K read and 100 votes!

Stay cool, Anika<3