Chapter 13 [edited]

Graduation day. Elaine woke up in her Slytherin dorm, yawning. She looked around, taking in the beautiful green room for the last time. A sad smile settled on her face as she got out of bed, walking towards her trunk.

The Leaving Feast was the night before, and Elaine had cried quite a bit. As usual, Dumbledore's speech was epic. Even Professor Snape didn't look as stern as he usually did.

Elaine slipped into her favorite Slytherin sweater and a pair of black jeans. She swiped her hair back into a ponytail, smoothing everything out in the mirror. With a flick of her wand, all of her belongings flew into her trunk, locking shut. She took a deep breath, looking at her roommates. They all smiled sadly at her as they continued to pack. Elaine was never that close with her roommates, but they were friendly.

___

Elaine stood next to Celestia and Richard as they waited to use the boats. It was a ritual for graduating seventh years to ride the boats away from the castle as they had once done in first year.

___

Celestia laid her head on Elaine's shoulder, letting out a deep breath as they moved farther and farther away from the Scottish castle. Elaine wiped away the tears that were rolling down her cheeks. They were tears of both happiness and sorrow. She was going to miss the school dearly, but she was excited to move to Egypt with Bill. Richard reached forward, squeezing Elaine's hand. She smiled at him, earning a cheesy smile right back.

Percy Weasley sat quietly next to the Hufflepuff boy with his head held high.

"Why does he always look like that?" Celestia whispered in Elaine's ear. Elaine snorted, but pursed her lips in an attempt to stop her laughter. Percy raised an eyebrow at the two girls that sat across from him before turning his nose away from them. At this, Elaine shared a look with both Richard and Celestia, small laughs escaping their mouths. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, but I've been really busy with school work today.

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!

Stay cool, Anika<3