Chapter 24 [edited]

"What?" Bill asked. Charlie placed a hand on Bill's shoulder, a look of pity written across his features.

"Bellatrix obliviated you from her memories," he said. Fresh tears filled Bill's eyes as he looked towards Elaine. He opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by Remus.

"Elaine!" he exclaimed, making his way towards her. Remus engulfed his daughter in a hug, kissing the top of her head.

"Are you all right?" he asked. She nodded, smiling slightly. Suddenly, a sharp pain shot through Elaine's head, making her cry out. Her hands flew to her head, clutching it tightly. Another sharp pain shot through her head, making her knees buckle. Draco caught her before she hit the ground.

Blurry images of her and Bill shot through her head, making her squeeze her eyes shut. She groaned, staggering away from Draco's arms.

"What just happened?" Ron asked. Elaine took a deep breath, rubbing her head.

"Bill," she whispered. Bill looked towards her, hope filling his chest. "Baby, it's me," he said, placing his hand on the small of her back. She cried out in pain. Bill wrapped his hands around her waist to keep her from falling.

"Bellatrix's spell wasn't strong enough! I can fix it!" Remus muttered, walking towards Elaine. Bill backed away, going to stand with Charlie. Remus chanted an unfamiliar spell, pointing his wand at Elaine. A light erupted from his wand, but nothing seemed to change. Everyone waited anxiously for a couple of minutes until Elaine lifted her head up slowly.

"Bill," she said, locking eyes with her husband. The long-haired man walked towards her slowly. She wrapped her arms around him, making everyone sigh in relief. Bill squeezed his eyes shut, burying his nose in her hair.

"I thought I lost you," he whispered. Elaine pulled away, looking straight into his eyes.

"Never."

Bill pulled her into a kiss, making everyone groan. Elaine chuckled as Bill released her, rolling her eyes playfully.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Short little chapter, but I hope you liked it!

*and in the gif, let's pretend like cole is bill:)*

2 more chapters till the epilogue!

WE REACHED 4K READS!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Don't forget to vote!

Stay cool, Anika<3