Epilogue [edited]

SEPTEMBER 1, 2017

Elaine stood on Platform 9 ¾ with Bill and two of her children. Their eldest child, Remus Eric Weasley, had graduated only one year before. The middle child, Lauren Vega Weasley, was now entering her fifth year, while their youngest was now entering her first. Ophelia Kaye Weasley was an adorable, bright-eyed little girl.

Ophelia shook her fingers nervously, making Elaine laugh slightly. "Are you nervous about the sorting?" Elaine asked. Ophelia nodded, looking up at her mother. Bill smiled, leaning down next to Ophelia.

"It's completely fine if you're not in Gryffindor or Slytherin, Ophelia. Just because me, your mom, Remus, and Lauren were in those houses doesn't mean you have to be," Bill said. Ophelia nodded, but her face was still unsure. Elaine leaned down, taking Ophelia's hand.

"Think of Aunt Celestia and Uncle Richard. Aunt Celestia was in Ravenclaw and Uncle Richard was in Hufflepuff. They are both great houses, Ophelia. No matter what house you are sorted into, we will all still love you," Elaine said. A smile spread across Ophelia's face as she nodded once again. Elaine laughed, kissing her head.

"Take care of her, will you?" Elaine asked Lauren. Lauren nodded, pulling Ophelia closer to her. Elaine and Bill smiled at the two girls as they made their way onto the Hogwarts Express.

"What house do you think she'll be in?" Bill asked Elaine. She shrugged.

"We thought Remus would be in Slytherin and Lauren would be in Gryffindor, but it was the exact opposite," Bill said. Elaine snorted, nodding.

The couple left the station hand-in-hand. Elaine suddenly stood on her tippy-toes, whispering in Bill's ear.

"Five Galleons on Hufflepuff."

________________________________________________________________________________

IT'S OVER!

I really hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!

If you want to read more of my work, feel free to check out my page!

Stay cool, Anika<3