Chapter 19 [edited]

Wedding day.

Elaine sat in front of a mirror with Hermione, Ginny, Celestia, and Molly standing around her. Hermione finished the last touches on her hair as Ginny did the same with her makeup. Molly clapped her hands together as Elaine stood up. She smiled at the girl widely.

"Alright, dear. You can put on your dress now. Celestia can stay to help," she said. Elaine nodded as Molly guided Hermione and Ginny out of the room.

Elaine carefully slipped on the dress with the help of Celestia. It was a gorgeous white dress that had small lace designs all around the bodice. It had a long train that flowed behind her, decorated with small emerald green butterflies. Ginny had pointed out the dress in a shop, saying that the green would represent Slytherin house. Elaine had accepted, immediately falling in love with the dress.

Celestia stood behind Elaine, smoothing out the dress. "You look beautiful, Ellie," she said. Elaine smiled.

"Thank you, Cel."

They were interrupted by Hermione coming through the door with a huge grin on her face. "I've got an idea," she started, "just trust me, okay?"

Elaine furrowed her eyebrows, but nodded anyway. Hermione stepped forward, whispering something in Celestia's ear. The Ravenclaw girl nodded, a smile spreading across her face. She took out her wand, pointing it at the butterflies on the train of Elaine's dress. She recited a spell, making a small light shoot out of her wand. The green butterflies on Elaine's dress came to life, flapping their wings. Elaine gasped.

"Hermione, that's so clever!" she exclaimed. Hermione blushed, high-fiving Celestia.

Remus entered the room, holding a small box. Hermione and Celestia slipped out of the room, each murmuring compliments and a goodbye to Elaine. 

Remus smiled softly at his daughter. "You look amazing, Elaine," he said. He walked over to her, opening the box. It held a silver hair clip, decorated with emerald green jewels. Elaine's eyes widened as Remus placed the box into her hands tenderly.

"Sirius insisted that you have it. He's here today, but he's in disguise."

Elaine ran her fingers over the clip, admiring it. She smiled gratefully at her father, who smiled right back. He took the box from her, taking the clip out of it. He slid it into her hair, clipping it closed against the side of her head. Elaine took a deep breath as she looked at her reflection. 

The door opened slightly, revealing Ginny. Elaine grinned at the girl, who's jaw dropped at the sight of Elaine. "The butterflies! And that clip!" Ginny exclaimed. Elaine chuckled.

___

Elaine descended the stairs of the Burrow with Remus by her side. He held her arm as she was escorted outside, where the wedding was being held. Everyone turned towards her as music played through the enchanted speakers that Arthur had set up. Celestia, Ginny, and Hermione were Elaine's bridesmaids, while Bill had chosen Charlie as his best man.

Mr. Weasley, the twins, and Charlie had cut the tall grass short, allowing Ron and Harry to decorate the place with the help of Richard. Rows and rows of silver chairs had been placed in the yard. Richard had charmed white roses to wrap around the altar.

Bill watched his bride walk down the aisle gracefully. He was completely entranced by her beauty. Elaine smiled softly at her soon-to-be husband as she reached the altar. Remus kissed her cheek before sitting down next to an unfamiliar man.

The man winked at Elaine, making realization hit her. It was none other than Sirius, disguised as a distant relative of Remus and Elaine.

Bill took her hands softly, admiring her face. He took a deep breath as the ceremony officiant began to speak.

___

Elaine and Bill danced around as everyone cheered for them. Couples started to join their dancing after a while. Elaine spotted Ginny dancing with her boyfriend, Michael Corner. They had started dating at the end of the last school year. Harry danced with Hermione, while Ron sat at a table, stuffing his face with food as usual. Celestia was seen dancing with George, who had a hopeless crush on the older girl. Elaine smirked slightly at the lovestruck look on George's face.

"Well, Mrs. Weasley, you look stunning," Bill said. Elaine rolled her eyes playfully, making Bill laugh. "Thank you, Mr. Weasley," she replied. Bill grinned as he twirled her around.

"Can I take her from you?" Charlie asked, coming up to the pair. Bill nodded, kissing Elaine's cheek before walking away. Charlie took one of Elaine's hands in his own, placing the other on her waist. The two best friend's danced around the room, smiling at each other.

"Welcome to the family, Ellie. Even though you've practically been a part of it for years," Charlie said. Elaine snorted. Charlie winked before handing her off to Richard.

"You look amazing, Elaine. I'm really happy for you," he said, flashing his dimples. Elaine grinned at the Hufflepuff boy as they continued to waltz around. "Thank you, Richie. I'm really glad you came," she said. Richard nodded. "I'll always be here for you," he said.

___

Elaine finally returned to Bill after dancing with Remus, Sirius, Harry (who she had grown closer to over the last year), and each of the twins. Bill smiled as she made her way over to him. 

"I love you," he stated. Elaine wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling up at him.

"I love you too."

Bill pulled her into a long kiss, their lips moving in perfect harmony. They pulled apart as they heard loud blasts. Fireworks erupted into the air, showing a beautiful array of colors. Green, white, yellow, and red sparks spread across the sky, making Elaine grin. She looked towards Fred and George, who winked terribly at her. She laughed as Bill pulled her into another magical kiss.

________________________________________________________________________________

This is a pretty long chapter compared to my other ones and I hope you liked it!

Don't forget to vote and comment to show your support for this book!

Stay cool, Anika<3