Chapter 12 [edited]

Elaine's eyes fluttered open as she heard yelling.

"Let me in! I need to see her!"

Elaine recognized the voice as none other than her boyfriend, Bill Weasley. She looked towards the commotion, where Madam Pomfrey stood with her back facing Elaine. Bill grinned as he saw Elaine looking at him. He pushed past Madam Pomfrey, running over to Elaine.

He leaned down to press a kiss to her forehead before crawling into the hospital bed, allowing her to cuddle into his chest. Bill played with her blonde hair, kissing her head every few minutes.

"Don't scare me like that ever again," Bill muttered. Elaine sighed, gripping his t-shirt.

"No promises."

___

Elaine woke up once again a few hours later. The whole Weasley family sat around her, talking quietly. Harry and Hermione sat on the edge of Ron's hospital bed. Elaine sat up from Bill's chest, making everyone turn to her. Charlie grinned, reaching forward to squeeze her hand.

"Welcome back, Ellie," he said. Elaine smiled softly. Her face still burned slightly, but she tried to ignore it. Madam Pomfrey walked towards her, handing her a small potion. 

"This should help with the pain, dear," she said. Elaine nodded, taking the potion from her carefully. She tipped the thick liquid down her throat, cringing at the taste.

Bill's grip on her waist tightened, bringing her back into his chest. She chuckled, reaching up to kiss his cheek.

"We still can't believe you didn't tell us about your relationship!" Fred and George exclaimed in unison. Elaine raised an eyebrow at the twins. 

"It's because you're the same as Ron. You would have gone and told everybody. Secrets out now, I guess," she said. The twins scoffed, but laughed a couple of seconds later.

"You're right," Fred stated.

"We would have told everyone," George finished.

Bill smiled, shaking his head at his brothers' antics.

"Ellie," Remus called. Elaine turned her head towards her dad. He stood in the doorway to the hospital wing. He had new scratches on his face, but they were nothing compared to the sickeningly guilty look he wore.

Elaine smiled at her father. Everyone cleared out of the room except for Ron, who wasn't able to walk. Bill slid out of the bed from underneath her, kissing her forehead before walking quietly out of the room.

"Ellie, I'm so sorry," Remus whispered. He sat on the edge of Elaine's bed. She shook her head.

"It's not your fault, Dad."

Remus opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by Elaine.

"I don't care. I'll be able to get through it," she said. Tears streamed down Remus's face as he looked at his daughter's scarred face.

"I'm a horrible father. Ellie, you're going to be a werewolf now! Because of me!" he said. Elaine smiled sadly at her father. "I'll be fine. And you are NOT a horrible father," she said. Remus nodded, leaning down to kiss her head.

___

Elaine waved her wand, making Remus's suitcase clamp shut. Remus smiled at his daughter as she helped him pack his things. "When were you planning to tell me about Bill?" he asked. Elaine cringed as she sat on his desk.

"After graduation," she said. Remus nodded silently, packing up another one of his suitcases.

"Isn't he too old for you?"

"Dad! It's only five years, and I really love him."

Remus let out a heavy breath, sitting next to his daughter. "Ok. As long as you're happy. But if he breaks your heart-"

"Bill's not like that."

"Ok, Ellie."

The father and daughter both looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

______________________________________________________________________________

Here's another chapter! I'm really in the writing flow today...

Stay cool, Anika<3