Chapter 16 [edited]

Elaine tossed and turned in her sleep. Images of Bill, Remus, Charlie, Molly, Sirius, Ginny, Fred, George, Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Arthur lying dead on the cold floor flashed through her mind. She shot up, tears starting to cloud her vision. Bill woke up next to her, confusion crossing his face. He grabbed his wand from the nightstand.

"Lumos," he muttered. The tip of his wand illuminated, revealing the crying figure of his girlfriend. He quickly put his wand down, pulling Elaine closer to him.

"Ellie, what happened?" he asked softly. Elaine looked towards him, unable to speak.

"Bad dream?" Bill asked. Elaine nodded. Bill smiled sadly. He wiped the tears from her cheeks, settling his hands on the sides of her face. Bill kissed her forehead before laying back down. He pulled Elaine's body down with him, wrapping his arms around her protectively. Elaine sighed, cuddling into his chest. She squeezed her eyes shut, her breathing falling into sync with the rise and fall of Bill's chest.

"I'm here baby. Everything's okay," he whispered. Elaine smiled slightly against his chest. She felt so safe, wrapped in his arms. Bill Weasley was her safe place.

"I could never live without you," she whispered. Bill's heart fluttered. He really did plan on marrying her. He couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life with her.

Bill smiled as he felt the girl fall into a peaceful slumber. He soon followed, dreams of his life with Elaine consuming him.

______________________________________________________________________________

I know this is really short, but I hope you enjoyed it!

Stay cool, Anika<3