Chapter 18 [edited]

The Weasley family had been staying at Sirius's childhood home for the summer. It was safer and more convenient than staying at the Burrow. Charlie was still in Romania with his dragons, and Bill and Elaine had found a place near Diagon Alley. They both had to move back to England to help the Order of the Phoenix. Bill worked a desk job in Gringotts, while Elaine now worked in Slug and Jiggers Apothecary. They both missed the tombs in Egypt dearly but agreed that it was best for them to settle for different jobs temporarily.

___

Molly hovered over a ginormous piece of parchment that was spread over a table in Grimmauld Place. The parchment was titled Bill and Elaine's Wedding. Molly scribbled down little notes every so often. Remus stood next to her, looking utterly confused at Molly's anxious demeanor. He attempted to calm her but to no avail. Molly continued to rant about how the wedding needed to be perfect. The wedding was already planned, but Molly insisted on making small changes over and over in order for it to become perfect. The wedding was in a week, sending Molly into an obsessive state.

Elaine and Bill sat in the parlor, laughing quietly. They conversed mindlessly, ignoring the pure chaos of the Weasley home. A loud boom was heard from the kitchen, making Elaine and Bill snap their heads towards the noise.

"FREDERICK GIDEON AND GEORGE FABIAN WEASLEY!" Molly bellowed. Molly's loud voice set off the portrait of Walburga Black, Sirius's deceased mother. The portrait of the old woman shrieked nasty words like mudblood and blood-traitor. Sirius left the room to wrestle the curtain back over her portrait, the only thing that shut her up. 

Elaine glanced at Bill with her eyebrows raised. They had a quick silent conversation through their eyes, making Ginny look at them open-mouthed in confusion.

"How did you-" Ginny started but was interrupted by Bill jumping off of the couch to pacify Molly while Elaine got up to round up the twins.

"Fred! George! Come here!" Elaine said. The twins made their way towards her with grins on their faces. "Leave your mum alone. She's over-stressing about the wedding and you two are only going to make it worse. If you want to prank people, take it somewhere else," she pleaded. The twins laughed, shaking their heads.

"No can do, Ellie!" Fred said. Elaine raised an eyebrow, pulling out her wand.

"Accio wands," she said confidently. Fred and George's wands flew towards her, making her smile. Before they had time to react, she pointed her wand towards them once again.

"Locomotor Mortis," she chanted. A jet of purple light shot from her wand, making their legs snap together. Fred's mouth fell open.

"Well, have fun!" she exclaimed. She walked away from the set of twins, who stood frozen in place. They protested loudly, making her turn sharply on her heel. She cast a simple silencing charm, smiling sweetly at them before walking back towards the living room.

Hermione giggled as Elaine sat down next to her.

"You're the only one that can control the twins," Hermione said. Elaine laughed, nodding. "A little spell-work does the trick," she said. Hermione and Ginny both joined in on her laughter. 

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked this chapter!

Please vote and comment!

Stay cool, Anika<3