Chapter 14 [edited]

When the Hogwarts Express pulled into King's Cross Station, Elaine looked at her friend, sighing. 

"Even though we're not at school anymore, promise me you won't lose touch," Elaine whispered sadly. Celestia and Richard both smiled, standing up to pull Elaine into a hug. They all laughed into each other.

"I promise," Richard said. Elaine nodded, pressing a kiss to his cheek before he walked off to join the Yellott family. 

Elaine pulled the Malfoy girl into a tight hug. Celestia winked at Elaine before walking towards Lucius and Narcissa. Her mother offered a small smile towards her, but her father just snarled, walking away with Draco in-tow.

Elaine was distracted by the coldness of the Malfoy family when she felt two hands over her eyes. Her frown was replaced with a smile as she turned around, pulling Bill into a kiss. He reciprocated the kiss, smiling against her lips.

___

"You ready to tell everyone about Egypt?" Bill asked as they entered the Burrow. Elaine nodded, squeezing Bill's hand. 

"All right! We've got some news to tell you!" Bill exclaimed as they walked into the living room. Molly smiled, nodding at the couple.

"I got a job at Gringotts Egypt," Elaine said. The whole room erupted into cheers. Elaine grinned, looking towards her father, who had a proud smile on his face.

___

Bill gripped Elaine's hand as they set their eyes on Bill's house. "Welcome to your new home," Bill said. Elaine looked up at him, a smile etching itself on her face. Bill chuckled, pulling her into the house. 

It was a beautiful house, with a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and a bedroom. Bill gave Elaine the full tour, arriving in the kitchen at last.

"What do you think?" Bill asked. Elaine sat on the counter with Bill standing in front of her.

"It's perfect," she said. Bill grinned, leaning closer to her face. He kissed her softly, making her smile. Suddenly, Bill wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her off the counter. She shrieked, locking her legs around his torso. He spun around, making Elaine laugh. As Bill came to a stop, she started to play with the hair at the back of his neck.

"I love you," she said. Bill smiled, setting her down on the floor.

"I love you too," he replied, kissing her forehead. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Here's a cute little chapter! 

Don't forget to vote to let me know if you enjoyed it!

Stay cool, Anika<3