PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

[A/N: Hello! This story isn't edited! Please bear with me! LoveLots! Enjoy reading dattebayo!]

It was around 11:50 PM when something horrible happened that changed my life in a blink of an eye. A meteorite suddenly bonked my head that causes a huge crater on my surroundings and of course – the lone reason why I died. At the age of 18 – I left the earth.

Or so I thought.

I began questioning my luck or my existence because that night, I was just planning to buy some beverages in the convenient store near my apartment but then – that happened. It's just a matter of time when I started to feel my consciousness again. I feel like I was in dark and somehow, floating not until a small glimpse of light causes me to close my eyes for a second and then after that – after regaining my composure I was sure, a hundred percent sure that I was REBORN. At first, I couldn't believe it! Who would have thought that this is my destiny? I mean, is this my second life? Reincarnation was real after all? Am I in the wrong religion? Well, I can't help thinking about things. So, the theories of those great scientist or whoever about the word reincarnation or being reborn was real? How come – I don't think if I'm lucky to be given a chance or what. First of all, I don't know where the heck I am.

I remember my mom, was she worried? My mom's a worrywart, by just discovering that I died because of a meteorite, sigh, she'll freak the hell out. I can't imagine her pain right now but I hope, I'll get a chance to meet her again even if it'll be the last time meeting her. To thank her for everything that she has sacrificed for me, for our family because at this moment, I'm no longer who I was before. This is the new chapter of my life, I'm no longer Alexa Beatrix and well, I don't even know what is my name would be here.

Since I was still a toddler, I can't help but to stay calm. I can sense people around my crib or futon but I can't see them and I can't do anything about it. It's just a matter of time.

Few months have passed, I can now hear, sense, see and somehow make some noise. I was expecting a modern house since it's already 20's but I was greeted by old Japanese house so I figured that maybe my family is poor or like where living somewhere in Japan. I met my mother, she is quite pretty and I think she's between 24 or 25 years old. I rarely meet my father since mom always saying that dad was out for a 'mission'. I began thinking that dad may be a secret agent from CIA or what since he's always out! He rarely comes home but it was weird. I was weirded out by the thought that it was fine by mom when it's supposed to be not!

So, I found out that my mom is Kai and my dad is Sayu – they didn't tell me their surnames so I have no idea.

"Kashina!" I heard my mom giggled when I lifted my arms for her to lift me up. Well, I got bored crawling around – my knee hurts. "We'll be going out Kashina we need to honor those shinobi heroes that died during the Nine tailed beast attack"

Ok.

Wait... what?! Did she just say Shinobi? Nine Tailed beast? Well, shinobi is a Japanese word for a ninja, right? Just where I am? Of course, ninjas supposed to be extinct now, right? We have ARMY's, NAVY's out there. Don't tell me this is some kind of reincarnation in anime or some kind of movies? Whoever put me in here – om my god. I'm just a-year-old brat but this stress is almost snapping my nerves.

Wait, if this is true, then, the only movie or anime that I know was Naruto. Naruto has Nine tailed beast, right? It was... hmm, who was it again? Kurami? Kurama! And yeah, if so, then the fourth Hokage died along with Kushina – his wife. They sealed Kurama in Naruto! Oh, my God. This got to be kidding me.

Mom walked outside after dressing me in a full black kimono. I looked around on my surroundings and to my surprised, it was real. I was reincarnated in Naruto. I saw the mountain which has the four face of the Hokage of all time. God, this is making me shiver. So, the Uchiha Massacre is about to happen since the Kyuubi incident already happened, it'll cause chaos to the Uchiha clan to the point that they will be planning a coup which Uchiha Shisui and Itachi hated.

Few minutes have passed and here I am, being stressed again. Oh, my God. Even if I know what will be happen in the future I decided not to meddle in some important parts. If I ever stopped that Uchiha Massacre, things will be changed in the future, it'll be disadvantage for me to guide them. Yes, I'm planning to help Naruto but I'm no fool to act God or something almighty. I can die here or get hurt.

A depressing aura greeted us when mom and I arrive at the cemetery.  I overlook the baby Naruto in front of the Fourth Hokage – Minato and the others picture who have been killed, they're probably blaming him now. What a bunch of impudent villagers. Didn't know that Naruto was their Hero.

I roamed my eyes around to find my 'oh-so-favorite' characters. Well, Nara clan was in the front along with the Uchiha, Hyuuga and other elite clans. I still don't know what clan I belong but I'm hoping every night and every day that I wasn't born as an Uchiha. It'll be a major heart attack for me! Itachi will definitely kill me!

"Oh, Kai!" I hear someone called my mom so I snapped back into the reality. My eyes widen a bit when I recognized this old man slowly approaching my mom with his son on his hand. It's the DADDY SHIKAKU NARA with his Shikamaru baby. Oh, my God. I can't help but to praise Kishimoto for this appearance. It was a blessing. And I feel that every stress from my past life up to now has been erased because of his wow, Yoshino Nara must be fully blessed, huh?

"Shikaku, hey, where's Yoshino? It's rare for you to babysit Shikamaru, huh?" Oh, they're talking casually. Am I a Nara? Omg.

"Yeah, that's troublesome, Yoshino went straight to the bakery she had addicted to." WHAT THE HECK! Their famous 'what a drag' or 'Troublesome'! I've got to hear them!

Shit! I forgot how genius this guy is! He noticed my glare and slight Fan Girling to him so I averted my gaze and hug my mom's neck. Phew, safe!

"Was that Kashina?" No, I'm a dog. "She's a year older than Shikamaru, huh? Man, you should visit the compound Kai! Yoshino and the others are being troublesome because you left the compound." So, it's confirmed, I'm a Nara? A clan where the genius freak reside. How horrible fate of mine. Was my fate already sealed?! Anyway, why does my mom leave the compound?

"Well, you know how toxic our elders, Shikaku. I don't like them forcing me to force my daughter to adopt their beliefs!" Yeah, that's my mom! I'll be giving you 100 percent remarks mom! That's definitely heroic. Imagine me, causing chaos in Leaf Village because our Clan Elders fucked me up. Well, that's horrible. Politics matters of course, but they should understand that not everyone is fit for that. I mean, look at me, I want to become a shinobi too and I have no interest in politics.

"That's troublesome, anyway, how's your brat? Any Nara qualifications or what?" Oh, so he's analyzing me. Well, I deliberately didn't show any signs of being a prodigy this past few years. Of course, I know what will happen! Kakashi and Itachi encountered the pressure of being called 'clan prodigy' what a dumbstruck. Besides, I'm lazy although I'm already sneaking in our library to stock some knowledge about this world, Chakra and other theories and so on techniques.

I'm just waiting for the right time to go all out.

"Kashina" Mom snapped me out so I let go of my hug to face her. "This is uncle Shikaku, pardon her Shikaku this is her first time going outside of the house" She apologetically smile at him so I shifted my gaze on him. We're both examining each other to much extent that I heard him chuckle a bit. Well, I just deadpanned him.

"Phew, this brat is definitely a Nara." That's all he says before saying his goodbye to mom to find Yoshino somewhere.

Dad also joined us walking back home so our journey was rather quiet. Well, dad is, what do you call this, uhm, family's joker? But sometimes he's serious – well, mom's still the dominant.

I continue to study this world, I jotted everything important scenes from the series, of course, in English not in Japanese. I can't afford exposing my true identity. That was absurd.

And here I am, hoping that everything will be alright.