Chapter 26

[A/N: Hello! We finally reached Shippuden! Congratulations to myself! Enjoy reading! (⁎˃ᆺ˂)]

SHINOBI PERSONAL INFORMATION 

Name: Nara Kashina
Rank: Jonin
Age: 17
Skills: Kenjutsu master, Sealing master and Taijutsu master
Mentor: Lord Third - Sarutobi Hiruzen
Genin Team: Team 7 led by Hatake Kakashi

Kashina's POV

Ah, it's been a while since I went back to the village. Both Neji and I went outside of the village for our 3-month classified mission as a brand new Jonin. Yup, Neji and I was promoted as a Jonin last year while the gang's finally became Chunnins as well as Sakura! 

It's also been a while since the last time I saw Kakashi and Sakura. I wonder how're they? Maa, I'll meet him sooner or later since Naruto's arrival is up! It's been 2 years and 5 months! I'm sure he became taller but I'm still taller than him! They're still chipmunks but Neji's definitely taller than me!

"Where are you going? Aren't we supposed to report to Lady Hokage first?" Neji asked as soon as he felt that I'm about to leave him alone. I pouted on him and didn't bother to argue. I'm 100% sure that Neji on his past life was once on a debate team! He's always winning against me!

"I'm just going to smoke but nah, I'll do it later." Yup, I develop a new bad habit which is smoking. [A/N: Kids! That's definitely bad for your health! Stay healthy always!] But I wasn't a heavy smoker like Asuma-sensei, I'm just smoking thrice or twice a day or whenever I'm stressed or free.

Kakashi wasn't aware of this but he's aware that I'm drinking. Mom made her frying pan fly and bonked my head when she heard that I started drinking alcohol when I was 13. Dad on the other hand, he's happy and on the verge of throwing a party but mom made her spare frying pan to fly on him. Too troublesome, right!? They're still unaware that I'm smoking and I will never let them know!

Only Shikamaru and Neji does.

"Do it later, we had to report this mission success." Yey! About Neji, at first he was oppose to me, smoking but then he realized that he can't terminate my new addiction now. On our 3-month mission, he's always scolding me every day and every night since I'm always forcing him to drink alcohol but he's ALWAYS rejecting me! He's no fun!

"Okay, let's just teleport?" I asked innocently but he just look at me with 'What kind of dumb are  you to think of teleporting there? Do you want to be killed by her ANBU's on duty?'. Apparently, that's what he mean. "You know, you don't need to lecture me with your eyes." I pouted.

"Then don't spout nonsense." He muttered which causes me pout even more! He's no fun!!!

-

'Come in' I held the door's knob before carefully pushing the door to open it. Neji and I made our way inside and to be greeted by Tsunade and the whole gang!! Naruto's there with Jiraiya, Sakura's also there while Kakashi's on the window holding Naruto's gift! Shikamaru and Temari's also inside the room.

Kyaaa!! I was about to rush towards everybody but Neji was fast, he grab a hold at the back of my collar and fully stopped me from doing what I wanted. "Stop whatever you're thinking."

"You're no fun! I'm just going to give them a hug!" I protest but he just sighed on me as if I'm the very disappointment that happened to his life.

My depression was chopped when everyone in the room laugh in the scene we just made! It's definitely Neji's fault! I immediately went behind him to shield his body so I could hide from embarrassment.