Chapter 23

"Oho, Kiba! Aren't you a bit beat up there!" That's my greetings to Kiba.

Akamaru and Him just barked on me so I grinned on them. My body's bloody now but I could care less about that. What important here is to eliminate this enemy in front of us. So, this dipshit is already on his last phase. Like what I've said, he's the most troublesome among his comrades. He has another personality or should I say, twin? His twin head is located on the back of his face which is super creepy and disgusting.

Orochimaru's really disgusting, isn't he? Every phase of his curse mark were all disgusting! It's just Sasuke's different because he's one of the main character! But aside from him, Orochimaru and the others were all nauseating.

"What happened to the others?" Kiba asked. I examined his body. He has a lot of scratches and has a deep wound on his thigh. I leveled my eyesight on his thigh to wrap my bandage on him. "If I didn't seal your wound, you'll die because of blood loss." I told him when I felt him reluctant. I cannot afford him getting weaker - I can't defeat this shit alone. Besides, I need to provide him help to avoid disaster. In the series, they were in critical - both Akamaru and him. I'm trying to avoid that.

"Alright, Kiba, Akamaru. Time to get serious." I told them. Kiba alerted himself while Akamaru barked when my clone finally disappeared. It was actually useless because my clone didn't even put a scratch on him but has manage to give us some time.

Okay, so according to my analyzation and from the show. Sakon and his other head which is Udon were skilled in Taijutsu and has a quick reflexes which also upgraded because they're on their final level. Sakon is bullshit while Udon is hasty. So, their attacks always happened with Udon's impatience and hasty movements. Sakon is a bit, only a bit smarter than Kiba. I see, so these brothers were the strongest of four. I think this guys manage to escape Kiba on the show but I wouldn't definitely let that to happen.

"Kiba, if the twins attack us in a separate manner, you'll go with the ugly one and I'll go with the main body. Got that?" I trust Kiba's instinct. He may be hasty and impatient like Udon, Kiba's thinking and wasn't doing any nasty and unnecessary techniques like him so he'll manage. While this one, he's fast but I already scattered my markings around. It'll be easy for me to teleport but my chakra level's were low.

I debating if I'm going to open my chakra gates or maybe later.

"Now... KIBA!" And then we both met the twins. "Fancy meeting you here, Sakon?" I mentally laughed when his eyes twitched because of my statement.

"You bitch! You're late now. Any moment from now, Sasauke's awakening will be done!!!! You cannot take him ba-" I got pissed because he's spouting nonsense so I wielded my sword out immediately and then slashed his chest which causes him to kneel in front of me. His KI suddenly dropped so I increases mine.

"What do scum like you understand about my comrades feelings, huh?" I told him darkly. This guy wasn't even aware that were fighting for lives not for naught. This shit didn't even care about his comrades but himself alone. They didn't to deserve live anymore. That's crystal clear.

I was about to slash his head but I felt a sharp silver on the back of my stomach. I didn't sensed that attack so he manage to sever my liver. Only a bit but still hurts like hell.

"KASHINA!!!!!" Kiba and Akamaru immediately aid me but I don't care. As long as this dumb wouldn't withdraw his kunai, I'll be better. I didn't mind them for a while and let my blade cut Sakon's head out of his body.

I immediately casted "Water style: Water Shuriken!" And that made Udon to die. The weight of my Shuriken made his face crushed and is unable to be known anymore. That disgust Akamaru so I laughed on him before giving him a pat on his head.