Chapter 27

The next day, I woke up and realized that I slept on my bedroom and Neji already left our apartment. I yawned before jumping out of the bed to take a cold shower. I checked on my watch and found out that it's already 7:00 AM in the morning.

Team 7 is no more because it's now Team Kakashi. There's no sensei-student anymore but a camaraderie. That said, Hatake Kakashi will stay as our team's captain and me as his Co-Leader, Sakura as our Medical Ninja and Naruto as our asset. If only Sasuke's here, both Naruto and Him will become the team's best fighters.

After taking a shower, I wore my red fitted high waisted short which has the length above my knee and black T-shirt with Nara crest at the back, Uzumaki crest on both sleeve and has 'Don't blame the kids' imprinted in front. I don't like wearing my Jonin vest because I'm always wearing my Haori instead of that.   After brushing my hair, I tied my hair in a whole before brushing my baby hairs to fix my look.

Neji cooked breakfast so I didn't bother to cook another. He cooked Bacon and egg. I'm not feeling well to eat rice so I went to our cabinet to put out the bread. I put the bacon and egg inside the bread before eating it with a cup of black coffee! After eating, I brushed my teeth before finally wearing my ninja sandals and placing my Shisui on my waist.

"Ah! KASHINA-CHAN!!!! GOOD MORNING!!" First thing in the morning, I, again feel like dying. Damn, all of my hang over came all over my body because of Naruto's loud voice.

"Pipe down, Naruto. You're killing me. Anyway, Good morning too. Where're the others?" I asked after massaging my temples. Naruto finally came back, I'm sure my everyday nauseous feeling will surely come back. I better brace myself!

"Nah, I don't know about Kakashi-sensei but I'm about to pick Sakura 'ttebayo! Wanna come?" He told me using his very cheery tone. I guess, as long as Sakura's a partaker on anything - Naruto will be happy no matter what. Maa, young love. 

"I see, pick Sakura up as soon as possible. Lady Tsunade's expecting us on the conference room for our first mission. I'll bring Kakashi-niisan." I'm sure, he's standing in front of the KIA stone. And that's his morning routine.

"Oh - Okay! See you there 'ttebayo!" I only nodded with a smile before teleporting to Kakashi's mark.

I wasn't wrong when I said that this is his usual morning routine. To visit them and pray for forgiveness or tell them about what happened yesterday or whatever make him happy. I sighed. No matter how many times I've seen this sight, I'm still hurting.

"Aren't you staying late? Lady Tsunade's waiting for us." I told him before walking towards the KIA stone to pay respect. "Naruto and Sakura's probably with Lady Tsunade now."

"I see." He said in low voice. "Let's go?" He looked at me wearing his infamous close-eye smile so I can't stay irritated anymore and unconsciously smiled back to him. This guy! I didn't say anything but move to hold his arm and teleported us on Naruto's mark.

"AHHH!!!! DON'T STARTLE US LIKE THAT, KASHINA-CHAN 'TTBAYO!!" I frustratingly covered my ears because of Naruto's sudden loud shout. Not only he did damage my eardrums again, my hang over fucking came back! If I throw up here I'm going to send him flying.

I flashed my mad eyes on him to fully stop him from complaining. It's fucking early in the morning, Good God.

"Maa, my cute little students. Let's go no or Tsunade-sama will drag us inside." Kakashi uttered with his playful tone. It's very unusual for Kakashi to call us like that! Cute little students, huh? So, he's admitting that we're cute. like that?! I mean, Sakura's beautiful, Naruto's cute and I look like Shimizu Kiyoko of Haikyuu - just slight. She's my epitome of beauty with Erza Scarlet, Boa Hancock and Tsunade Senju! Well, I have my black hair - waist length, I'm taller for my age, has white skin and my body became fit and slim. I love my 6 packs abs!