Chapter 29

"Hm, so that's the Nine tails Jinchuriki? Itachi's right on the money! Hm!" Deidara mumbled when Naruto shouted on him for sitting on Gaara. Even I'm also feeling the need to kill Deidara but I'm no fool to charge in front of them. Sasori's superior than me and I don't know how to counter his 100 puppets and him itself. I'll leave him to Sakura and Lady Chiyo.

"Kid, he's dead." And that made him angrier. Deidara's enjoying the show! I want too!

Kurama's chakra mixed in Naruto's chakra system. His eyes turned into red but I know he can now suppress Kurama's chakra, for now. Later on, he'll be coated again by Kurama.

"Sasori my man, I'll take this dead Jinchuriki's body. Take care of them, hm!" And then Deidara made his favorite bird and flew away with Gaara's body.

"HEY!! DAMN YOU! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?! GIVE GAARA BACK!!" Naruto shouted and that! That again and again made me nauseous even though where in a very critical situation! What the fuck! ack!

Damn you, Deidara.

"Follow the plan, Sakura, Lady Chiyo. Kakashi-san let's follow that damn rat." I told them before tapping Sakura's shoulder. "I'm counting on you, brother!" And then Kakashi and I made our way out of the cave.

"Deidara's teasing Naruto. Since he's above us, he can drop bombs to us. If he can make a clay that big, there's a huge possibility that he can also make Nano-sized detonating clay and shits." I reminded him. Kya! I really love the mouth on Deidara's hands. What the heck is that Jutsu?! "Tail them for a while. I'm going to make wooden rocket launcher." I grinned like a psycho.

"What is that?" Kakashi asked.

"Don't think about it. you'll see it later. Go now!" And then I flashed inside the forest. It's experiment time!!

Meanwhile on Team Guy's

"Guy? Aren't you done? We need a back up here." Guy heard Kakashi spoke on the radio. Team Guy is still facing their clone or doppelganger and is having a hard time to deal with them.

"Sorry, Kakashi. We're facing ourselves. It's a trap. We have the same speed, chakra and techniques. Hold the fort for a bit." He answered before kicking his enemy but also received a kick from him. "Why?" He asked Kakashi after hearing him sighed.

"Kashina... Kashina is planning something and we both know that whenever that woman plans something... it always end up in her flamboyant ways." Kakashi complain-worried on the other side of the radio. Both of the Team leader sighed at thought of Kashina creating havoc... again.

Hyuuga Neji on the other hand facepalmed when he heard the conversation of the two. He knew more than anyone else how creative her mind was. He's with her for almost a year and it's always a disaster.

"Let's wrap and finish this up, my youthful students. We need to head back before Kashina destroy everything or what." Guy said in a serious manner. It's rare for his students to hear him speak in such manner. They became warry of his tone and thought Kashina for a moment.

"Guy-sensei, why is it looks like Kashina will create a disaster or what?" Tenten asked curiously while attacking her enemy. All of them didn't stop to think and attack at the same time. They're waiting for Neji to resolve this.

"That woman is something you can't underestimate. I've seen her catastrophic ideas before and that turns into plan and she executed it alone. She almost started a war between the Leaf and Rocks. Remember that, Neji?" Guy asked before landing a kick on his enemy and was able to avoid his enemy's counter attack.