Chapter 54

"I'm sorry." 

I stated as soon as I appeared beside Kakashi. Everyone's gaze went on mine so I tensed up but then eased. The forces just arrived along with me. 

Kakashi looked down a bit to suppress his emotions so I tapped his back. "Is there any words for me?" He asked and I smiled. "Of course, I'll plant the memory to you later. His body's now sealed inside the scroll. We'll bury him after the war. For now, let's focus on Madara." I told him and he nodded. 

He finally regain his composure. 

My eyes roamed around to find my parents and Neji and as soon as I found and in one piece, I sighed of relief. I could finally think of ways to prevent Neji's sacrificial death. Now that Madara has no reason to become a sage because of the absence of Rinnegan in his system. But... why do I feel the need of being in wary? 

Can he still awaken his Rinnegan? I mean, he's living now. Why do I feel uneasy. 

"I see, so you have killed that Obito." Madara's voice roared with confidence. I could feel the other ninja's fear and uneasiness. Well, I couldn't blame them. Madara's projecting  tremendous amount of KI. Some were down on their knees while the other's shaking out of their fear. "If you're thinking you've won kid, you got it wrong." 

And my eyes went wide when I felt disruption on Madara's chakra and the burning sensation on his eyes. 

"EVERYONE! FALL BACK!!!" I yelled. I knew it! He's hiding something! He has the Senju cells inside of his system. It's no wonder why he'll obtain Rinnegan again! Fuck! I fall back along with the other Allied Forces before casting Quarantine Wall Technique to block the arms of the 10 tails. 

He's finally done it. The complete control of the 10 tails. 

"Naruto! Prepare your Rasenshuriken! Hyuga's prepare your rotation technique! Wind people! Sand People and other clan people! Prepare your specialized Jutsu to sway the beast arms! Don't let it touch you! It'll suck your life force!" I commanded and they all nodded. "Where's Yamanaka Ino?!" I called everyone and Ino went outside the crowed to approach me. 

"Can you connect me to your father?" I asked her calmly and when she nodded, I let her touch my head so she could connect me with her father. "Inoichi-san, this is Nara Kashina." I initiated. 

"This is Inoichi, what is it?" He responded. 

"Tell everyone to leave the base immediately, I have a feeling that Madara will blow your location up. Leave immediately, we'll hold the fort for now. Please tell Uncle Shikaku to send his plan to Ino ASAP. I'll give you some minutes, okay? Leave the base now!" And the link finally cut. I thanked Ino before preparing myself to battle. 

"Medical Unit! Please aid everyone who's injured." I told Shizune. She's the head of the Unit along with Sakura and they both nodded before making their way to their tasks. 

"Bee-sama, Gyuki-sama, Kurama-sama, Naruto. As soon as I lowered the wall, we'll be facing the fully revived Uchiha Madara that possessed newly awakened Rinnegan. We shouldn't let him becomes sage or else... we'll die." I told them nervously. This is the most pathetic situation I've ever encountered in my life. 

My fear were far greater than my strength. I almost breakdown when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Neji. 

I sighed of relief when he helped me regain my composure. I mouthed 'Thank you' when my breathing becomes fine. I gave him a warm peck on his lips before giving him a chakra without him knowing. 

"Brat, you up to lower the wall?" Asked Kurama so my attention went to him. He and Gyuki readied themselves for another Biju transformation so I nodded. They've finally molded enough chakra.