Chapter 11

"Your Taijutsu is getting heavier and heavier day by day, Kashina-chan!" Tenzo complimented and Team Ro approved it.

We're in the middle of our water break and my third day of hell training. They have no problem on my Ninjutsu since I can produce the exact ratio of chakra each technique and can prolong the fight with them. My lacking was endurance in Taijutsu although my Taijutsu is mixed Hyuuga and Uchiha and made them my own style by combining and reversing those two, it wasn't enough at first since it wasn't heavy enough to take them down like what Guy-sensei's doing.

Well, that's expected. He's the master of Taijutsu here.

"Thank you, Tenzo-niisan, Yugao-niichan, Jay-niisan, Kai-niisan and Lord Hokage." And then we rest in silence. After satisfying ourselves with water, we continued exchanging blows which is much heavier than my first and second day. I also have weights on my legs – the reason why I sometimes gets a sloppy punch. My body's still adjusting but my balance in the mid-air is still enough for me to counter their synchronous attacks although it's painful. I remember yesterday, my second day, I cried harder because of the physical pain I received from them. Unfortunately, Tenzo and Kai did a huge number on me. Kakashi got mad at them for not restraining their power, hehehe.

"You good there, kid?" I heard Tenzo's voice beside me. He sat down beside me and laid his head on the tree trunk. Finally, my third day of hell ended. Just 3 days more before my last day because it'll be a Ninjutsu battle against them plus Lord Third. That's pretty abusive, ya know?! "Yes, Tenzo-niisan. It's this so troublesome but I can't do anything about it. What a drag." I complained he just laughed at my remarks and then patted my head. I'm so thankful to him because he's also teaching me some Earth and Water technique which is sometimes S-class and Wood Release. Yugao is helping me with my Katana skills while Jay and Kai are helping me to improve my mid-air combat skills. They found it amazing because in a split-seconds while I'm floating, I still have my upper hand.

I just lack in experience but my knowledge is awesome. Yeah, that's what they said. I didn't lift my chair, bleh!

After treating my scratches, I went straight home and didn't bother to eat dinner since I already shoot the disgusting food pills inside my mouth. It's pretty late, when I looked at the wall clock, it's already 10:00 PM and I need to catch a better sleep and rest for tomorrows another hell training.

-

"Kashina, you were able now to synchronized your attack with me which is awesome. You were also able to adopt to my fighting skills. I feel like I'm fighting with Jiraiya." He laughed. My final day just ended. My ninjutsu battle with the Team Ro and Lord Third causes the training ground 1 to its extent. Well, it's totally ruined because we did a lot of powerful techniques to counter each other. Upon mentioning Jiraiya, I remember him training Naruto before the final round. Well, I decided to meet him up. After all, I'm planning to save him in the future. "As a reward, I'll be giving you a scroll about Lord First Wood Technique – you and Tenzo can train together to enhanced your skills." With that, I went towards him to give him a warm hug. A tear escaped my eyes remembering him dying. I may be letting him die but it's for the best and I'll fight with him. I won't be letting him fight alone. I'm his new generation student, I don't want him to fight alone.