Chapter 24

Tsunade's POV

I greeted Kashina's clone when she arrived back to the village. She's carrying Akimichi Choji's body so I immediately asked her Choji's condition.

"He have eaten his colored pills and I think Nara clan has a research paper about those pills. Luckily, I was able to stopped him from eating the red one. He only eaten green and yellow. I'm requesting an urgent medical response for Choji Akimichi." She reported so I nodded and guided her clone inside the medical facility that I've prepared outside the main gate.

Kashina predicted that they may encountered some powerful shinobi's so she requested a medical assistance beforehand. She is truly a wise leader.

I immediately summoned Nara Shikaku to hand me the Nara's medicinal researches about the colored pills that Kashina has mentioned. I was surprised when Shikaku's also surprised that Kashina knew about his clan's medicinal research about those pills. She is surely a mystery.

I immediately started my research when Shikaku went back with a bunch of books and research papers about the pills. I found out that those pills were forcibly converting the body's fat reserves into chakra, each successive pill ingested gives a tremendous power boost. I immediately commanded Shizune to prepare the medicine that I've recommended for Akimichi Choji and hand it to the nurse that is assigned to look for Akimichi Choji.

I was about to read the Nara's medicinal research when Shizune suddenly interrupted me so I went outside the tent and was shocked to see Hyuuga Neji, unconscious and was carried by Kashina's clone. Her other clone already vanished so I faced this new clone and asked for Neji's condition.

"Lord Fifth. Neji Hyuuga, chakra exhaustion and has few deep cut on his back, limbs and abdomen. His enemy used chakra threads. I'm requesting Healing Resuscitation Regeneration Technique for each cut." I nodded immediately before commanding the medical corps to carefully get Hyuuga Neji on her. The medical ninjutsu that Kashina's clones have mentioned was used to heal severe, life-threatening injuries. To perform, it requires a full intensive care unit, staffed by  with refined  control. I'll be letting Shizune to lead the process.

"Okay, you can dispel your Jutsu now." I told her and then she nodded before disappearing. I'm already aware of her capabilities, it's just it's overwhelming me. No wonder she got Lord Thirds and Jiraiya wrapped around her little fingers. She's truly remarkable and I hope they would succeed on taking Sasuke back to the village.

But... Kashina already told me that there's a high possibility of failing this mission. She told me beforehand that Sasuke left on his own will. It'll be a troublesome for her, she said. She also predicted those strong ninjas.

I watched in disgust when their enemy's body was surrendered back into the village by the ANBU I've sent to clear their battlefield. The first one was a chubby man which has a hole in his chest and his heart was missing. According to my ANBU, they found his heart crushed so they didn't bother to pick it up anymore. Next is someone who has 4 arms but his head is separated in his body.

I snapped back to reality when Inuzuka Kiba and his hound finally came back but this time, it's one of the medical corps who carried his unconscious body. I was about to touch Kiba when Kashina's summon went towards me. It has a scroll so I immediately decode her sealing to open up her messages.

Tsunade-sama,

Inuzuka Kiba. Chakra exhaustion along with Akamaru (pet) Both of them has no life-threatening injuries. Few deep scratches for Kiba and for Akamaru - it's better to let Inuzuka Hana to check him.