Chapter 40

"WHA?! Kakashi-sensei, you're all beat up!!"

Yamato, Sai, Sakura and Naruto. I teleported them here when I felt a flicker inside me meaning that he made it. He upgraded his technique. The Rasenshuriken shit! I'll definitely ask Naruto if I can use his technique later! That technique is a killer. It'll destroy your skin up to you cell. It's definitely powerful.

"Hey, pipe down Naruto. I'm feeling dizzy hearing your loud voice." I told him weakly. They're just 5 KM or more than away from me! It all eat up my chakra! I had to open my reserves to back restore my chakra.

Kakashi and Shikamaru told everything to Yamato and Naruto. Sakura and Sai aid us when they saw that he did a number on us.

Naruto asked permission if they can send him to battle Kakuzu so Yamato and Kakashi think for a moment. I know that they're thinking that Naruto's now grown strong. He's the lone person who can upgrade the Rasengan of the Lord Fourth. It's no wonder why the two captain let him on his way.

At first, he checked Kakuzu using his favorite shadow clone. Kakuzu's still on his Mid-range and is now thinking why the hell we're sending this kid to battle him. Naruto took a deep breath before forming a ball of chakra in his palm until we heard a screeching sound coming from his palm. He added a wind nature on his chakra and that made him form a shuriken. It's so fast that even Sharingan couldn't pinpoint the core.

This time, everyone will know Naruto's hidden strength.

"w-what i-is that?"
"T-that sound"

Everyone gasp. Naruto's always surprising everyone including me. He is truly the man of the show. Kakuzu alerted himself when he saw the technique. It's so formidable that even him chickened out. I told everyone to get away to Naruto because of his technique. It's still incomplete by now and its dangerous.

His first and second shot of Rasenshuriken was failed but for his final shot Kakuzu switched on his long-range. This is to counter Naruto's technique but Naruto's the best pranker of all time. He mixed his real self to the clones he sent and that made Kakuzu think to go for his fake original self that is now forming a Rasenshuriken. Little did he know, Naruto's now behind him with his technique on his palm. He thrust his technique on his back and because it's a spinning shuriken, Kakuzu flew.

I catch Naruto before his body could touch the ground. "Hey, you did good there." I told him proudly. Ino and Choji immediately aid Naruto so I let go of him and went to where Yamato and Kakashi is.

"It's finally done now." I told them smiling. Yamato just patted my head and Kakashi smiled on me. I went to where Kakuzu is to check if he's still alive. Naruto's attack made a huge and deep crater and there where I found him.

"I can't believe you guys defeated me." Kakuzu said weakly. He's finally dying now. But I'm sure, he'll be reanimated in the future.

"Yeah, for someone who fought the Lord First. We, youngster defeated you." I told him. I even used Tobirama's youngster to him. I almost laugh. I missed those two. T^T.

"But always remember that it is natural for each generation to surpass the one before." Kakashi stated. He just poofed beside me and he's now weaving a sign for his Chidori.

Kakuzu's now dead.

TIMESKIP

"Aren't you supposed to stay inside?" Neji's voice echoed inside my room. The team admitted me in the hospital due to the chakra exhaustion. I used my chakra to teleport everyone back that's why I passed out. But since I'm okay now, I want to check Naruto and Kakashi's condition now. Well, in Kakashi's case, he's definitely fine by now.