Chapter 45

"Who is she? What is she doing here?" Karin asked as soon as she saw me and Obito approaching.

I forgot, she's a sensory type.

I was greeted by the unconscious body of Sasuke with a bandage wrapped on his eyes while Karin, she's sitting beside Sasuke's bed. Jugo and Suigetsu on the other hand, they're somewhere I don't know but I can sense them nearer.

I'm sure, after Sasuke's awakening. This Obito will send them to catch Killer Bee. Too troublesome for me to think that far, again.

"Don't mind me, Uzumaki Karin. I'm just here to visit my brother." I told her. "Not really, I'm not her brother by blood. By bonds." I uttered when I saw confusions imprinted on their face. I walked towards Sasuke and caressed his soft hair before giving him a soft kiss on his forehead.

I shifted my body to catch Obito's gaze. "Where's Uchiha Itachi's body?" I asked him coldly. I don't want him to dispose Itachi's body like that.

"You can't, kid." But I couldn't careless. I activated my God Speed aura to intimidate him and he immediately shifted on his defense mode.

"I wouldn't say this again. Where's Itachi's body? give me that before I destroy this shit hideout of yours." That's it. He used his kamui to reveal Itachi's body.

I immediately felt a pang on my chest as soon as I saw his resting face. 'Snap out of it, Kashina!' I told myself. This isn't the time to become sentimental.

"I'm bringing Itachi's body back to the village." I told him before pointing my palm to Itachi's dead body. There I let my sealing technique to wrap his dead body before putting him inside the scroll.

"Why?" Oh, it seems that Zetsu isn't watching that time.

"Danzo was publicly executed. Hokage's order. He was blamed for the Uchiha annihilation incident, teaming up with Orochimaru and was responsible for the Lord Third's death." And that made him flinched but then again, he manage to regain his composure back. "I'm sure you know that Danzo's the one who forced Itachi to annihilate your clan so don't ask me anymore." I emphasized the word 'your' to annoy him and I succeeded.

I deactivated my aura after seeing Karin and Obito's struggle in breathing.

"How long are you going to stay, kid?" Obito asked with irritation.

Hmmm, how long? Maybe after Sasuke's awakening. I'm sure Pain's invasion already happened after that. I'm going to annoy the shit out of Obito for the whole time I stay in here. I smirked.

"Just after his awakening." Simple as that. He throws 5 kunai on my direction so I used wind to block them before they could hit me. Easy as that. "Geez, this old man. Pipe down, will yah? I'm here for my brother-" He cut me off.

"Cut your shit, Kid. If you're here to annoy me then you should rethink before I could finally decided to kill the shit of you." Oho, as if I'm scared of his low and dark voice. Bitch ass, I found it hot but I'm loyal to Neji and he's too old for me to fantasize. "Tsk, I'm not staying here after Sasuke's awakening. I have something to take care off."

That's definitely Nagato's rinnegan, lol. Konan's death is coming. She's going to fight Obito which is superb. They're going to have a beautiful yet painful fight ever. That said, Obito's still have the upper hand so she's going to die. Her freedom.

-

the next day, Obito left. Of course, we bickered first before he left. I threaten him that once he came back, this hideout is already destroyed by none other than me. We almost destroy the west graveyard yet he warned me to not to destroy the middle because that's where Madara's corpse lying, Gedo Statue's current shell and the White Zetsus main hideout.