Chapter 32

"Enjoying the show?" I asked Kabuto while smirking. His mouth form into thin line from 'O'.

The gates were gone and Orochimaru's probably renewing his body by now. We can hear Naruto's growls from here. Yamato's clone recorded the fight earlier so I'll be asking him question about the gates later.

"Don't get cocky!" He was about to charge but stopped when we saw Naruto's body being thrown or should I say being pushed upwards with Orochimaru's disgusting sword from his mouth. Bro, I'm half amaze and half disgusted on the length of his neck. Just how far that shit can reach?

"I guess, we need to pause our battle, Yakushi Kabuto." I told him before teleporting near Yamato. Naruto's already on our side and Orochimaru already pulled out his sword. Naruto let out his painful growl and was about to move when this dumb Sakura tried to approach him, probably because she felt guilty from before.

"DUMBASS SAKURA!! STOP!!" I yelled but it's already late, Naruto's burning tails slammed on her arms which is awful. She just got burned. Orochimaru on the other hand was smirking on the other side. He's done changing his body, feeling fresh.

I'm gonna slap and punch them later, for now, I need to defend the team first. Sakura being unconscious is already bad. "Tenzo-niisan, seal him now. I'll handle this." I leave the sealing from him and face Kabuto.

"Gonna heal her? Good. We just killed Sasori so your enemies has lessen. Consider this as your payment." I told him. He just smirked when I figured out his move. His hands glowed because of his medical ninjutsu so I stand there to supervise him.

I'm no fool to let this shit do something about Sakura.

"I didn't expect you to be this good, Nara Kashina." He told me while still healing Sakura's wounds. Yamato on the other hand finally performed the Hokage Style sealing technique so Naruto's loud growl roared in front of everyone.

"Yeah, I'm awesome." I retorted. He stood up before meeting my glares.

"Let's see if you can match up with Sasuke." He uttered before teleporting away.

Well, I can say that I'm powerful than Sasuke. My reserves were higher than him even though he decided to use his Sharingan on me. My Taijutsu is superior than him as well as my Ninjutsu. I don't need a freaking hand seal and I'm faster on him. Maybe I could ask him to spar with me later?!

"What did he do to Sakura?" Yamato asked after sealing Kurama's chakra. "He healed her. A payment for killing Sasor, he said." I deadpanned.

Yamato's clone is already tailing the snake duo's. Sai... ah! Sai already left! "Sai already left, huh? Is your clone tracking him?" I asked. Is their introductions already happened?

"Yeah."

TIME SKIP!

I slapped Sakura as soon as she regain her consciousness. She almost passed out and Yamato got panicked. I teleported beside Naruto before giving him a hard punch on his jaw.

"That's for acting earlier. I slapped you Sakura! For being reckless! For approaching Naruto like that! You know that he's already unconscious but what did you do?! You fucking tried to approach him like that?! Why? Are you finally fucking guilty? I told you before right? If Naruto became this reckless, it's your fault!! Fuck you! You almost got killed! Dumbass!!" I shouted on her and she looked down with her tears flowing down from her painful eyes.

"And you! Naruto! I've been telling you about this all the time!! ALL THE FUCKING TIME! You let your emotions take over again?! You almost killed Sakura!!! You just cause disaster!! If not by Captain Yamato, you'll revive the Nine Tails inside you. Take that punch dumbass and start reflecting! Don't you fucking dare to do this again..."