Chapter 16

"Who's up now?"

It's been a month since I saw Kakashi and the gang. After meeting them on their first day of their training, I vanished. I stayed in Hokage's training ground with Lord Third's permission. We clashed there everyday along with the Team Ro for the whole month. Last night, I stayed up all night to formulate a plan on how will I counter Hashirama's techniques and Tobirama's technique. I didn't bother about Orochimaru because the Lord Third will do the deed of taking care of him. What Kakashi's seeing right now is my Wood Clone while my original is standing beside Lord Third and in disguise as one of his ANBU. I also placed a mark on Lord Third's nape if ever my reaction time will be overwhelmed by the enemy.

"Naruto's match were done. Just where did you come from?" Kakashi asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice. I just shrug my shoulders on him before looking down the arena. "Who knows?"

Damn, I almost screamed when I spotted Shiranui Genma - he's the proctor for the final round! Kyaa! He's so handsome! He has such clear skin and broad shoulder! What a daddy! "Are you fawning over Genma, Kashina?" OMG, I forgot that Kakashi's with me. "Not the word fawning, It's just I admire his looks. *Pervy Giggle*" Kakashi just shook his head on me before eyeing the arena back. The crowds got angry when they announced Sasuke's and Gaara's battle to be moved so Shino and Kankuro's up now to the arena. Hihihi, Takashi Yuki's presence wasn't to be found, her name was placed in the last vs. Someone I don't know but I don't care. She's already dead by the way.

Shikamaru on the other hand was complaining on how troublesome his opponent was. I just gave him a warm pat on his shoulder before eyeing Naruto who's not standing beside me. I brace myself from an impact...

"WHY DIDN'T YOU COME HERE EARLIER?! YOU DIDN'T WATCH MY OH-SO-AWESOME FIGHT, KASHINA-CHAN!" Ah, yeah, luckily, my eardrums survived. I didn't feel nauseous, thank God. "It's okay Naruto. Congratulations on winning your match!" I told him with a bright smile imprinted on my face. I gave him a pat on his head before looking on where Gaara is.

I didn't see him for a month. I wasn't wearing the necklace but it's on my pouch. It's the symbol of our friendship.  Yeah, just friendship not some romantically one. I put my attention back to ease my mind. Any moment by now, the Sand and Sound ninja's already preparing for their invasion attack. I didn't bother to do something about the village because I know that they will manage to counter them. Hayate's news about him dead already reached me and I felt a slight guilty for not doing a thing but I cannot just meddle. His death became a signal for the Jonins. I wonder how's Yugao right now? She's probably on the KIA Stone.

"Both Kankuro and Shino are long range type... this is a troublesome match." I complained to Kakashi. He just put his elbow on the top of my head and made me his stand. What dork! "You should enjoy up there Kakashi-niisan!" I barked! He just grinned and didn't care about my remarks. I sighed before continuing to watch Shino's movements. Actually, Shino has the upper hand here. His bugs were special types of bugs that is consuming chakra for their own benefit. Kankuro's chakra thread were at risk because of Shino's bugs. In the end, Shino won the battle by placing his very special bugs on Kankuro's clothing. Shino was able to do something that made him won. Yeah, Shino won and kitty was defeated.

I gave Shino a fist bump when he came back. "Congratulations Shino! That was real troublesome match." I laughed. Shikamaru just sighed because he's up next and he kept the audience waiting. Naruto got mad like a mad dog and he literally throw Shikamaru on the ground of Arena. That was hella epic because Naruto got no chill!

Meanwhile, Kakashi's clone beside me suddenly disappeared. Yup, it was just a clone because his original is still with Sasuke. They're going to come late that's for sure. Kakashi had rubbed his lateness to Sasuke, that's troublesome.