Chapter 18

Where am I?

Am I dead? AGAIN?! Nope. But Lord Third is absolutely dead, isn't he? Why can't I open my eyes? How long am I out? Kakashi's definitely throw a fit once I woke up. I see, was the funeral already happened? I'm itching to wake up. I need to see Lord Third's. I want to say thank you for letting me fight with him. I want to thank him for teaching me a lot of things and lastly... I want to thank him for accepting me. 

He didn't die for nothing. He died protecting the village until the end and I'll make sure, the will of fire will rise upon everyone in this village. Well, that's definitely Naruto's job but I want to help. Hiruzen love this village more than anyone else. That mother fucking Danzo, I'm sure he's planning to do something again since Lord Third's gone but the council decided to make Jiraiya the Hokage but that damn pervert will decline and tell them that it should be Tsunade. 

Well, I'm planning to join their journey. After all, I need to meet Itachi. 

"Yo." I uttered when I sat down. I saw Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi inside the room wearing their black kimono. I guess, I didn't slept that long. "How long am I ou-." Kakashi got no chill and immediately smack my head lightly. Sakura on the other hand hugged me while the two just raised their brows on me. "Ah, ah, Sakura, I can't breathe. Calm down, let's calm down." I told her weakly. 

My muscle still feel sore. The hole on my shoulder was already sealed along with the stab on my abdomen. I'm just feeling tired and weak but I have to go with them to honor Hiruzen's death. 

"I see, so wait for me, I'll just take a cold shower." I'm out for about 6 hours after the fight. My body is sure a fast healer. Normally, after those extreme fights you'll be in bed for almost a week but my body's seems abnormal. So, basically I'm abnormal. 

"What?! But you said you're muscles feel sore! Aren't you supposed to rest?" Naruto's loud voice roared again inside my head. This dumb kid do really knows how to destroy someone's eardrum. Oh Good God. "Let her be, dobe. You know you can't stop her." Sasuke said as he rolled his eyes on me. I just raised my thumb on him and winked on him to piss him more but he just throw the pillow on my face. 

"Hey! That's rude." I told him before facing Kakashi. "Ne, Kakashi-niisan." I'm cautious. I'm sure and hundred percent sure that he's mad because I joined the fight. I thought he would lash out and yelled at me like what he did before but he didn't. His strong arms wrapped around my head so my face touched his stomach part. 

Aw. Kakashi's a softie. 

"You are so reckless! Everyone of you! You guys... *sigh*" Ah, he loss for words. I just heard the team's 7 giggled before Kakashi finally let me go. "Go now, take a shower. Just make it quick. We only have one hour before the ceremony." He reminded me. I just nodded on him before letting Sakura help me to jump out of bed and walk towards the bathroom to take my refreshing shower. 

After taking a shower, I wore my black jogger together with my black T-shirt and then I put my Leaf band on my neck before walking outside the bathroom to meet everyone. I was greeted by Guy and his team when I walked out of the bathroom. He's probably waiting for us to come out but he got tired of waiting. Yeah, typical Guy-sensei.