Chapter 12

"Stop your shits, young maggots! I'm Morino Ibiki – the proctor for the first round!" And there he is, the famous bloody torturer of Leaf Village. He's the head of Torture and Interrogation department along with Shikaku Nara and Inoichi Yamanaka.

Ibiki guided us inside the testing room. There's 3 room for us, participants and as for me, I'm mixed with the rookie nine but our teams sitting arrangements is random. That said, Ibiki started to use his mind manipulation to the students before handing us our test papers. I eyed on Naruto's location which made me mentally burst in laughter. He's fucking shaking. Sakura and Sasuke were also eyeing him because Ibiki explained that if one of their teammates failed, the whole team will be disbanded. Is my luck on my side?

"Where is Nara Kashina?" Oh, I snapped back to reality when I heard Ibiki's stern voice asking about me so I raised my hand. "So, you're the student who's participating the exam alone? Hmp!" What with the 'hmp' this dipshit deserves to be roasted, ehh?! I didn't bother to answer and just nodded at him which made his brows twitched along with his right eye. After his growls and complain about me using his judgmental eyes, he handed me my papers.

"Thank you, Ibiki-san." He just scoffed on me before walking away to check the other students. I silently casted "Forbidden Jutsu: Light Barrier" which protected my personal pace from the enemy's jutsu. Byakugan and Sharingan cannot penetrate this barrier unless Mangekyo Sharingan. This is the forbidden jutsu that can be only found in Forbidden Archives. It consumes ¼ of my Whole Chakra – the reason why it's branded as Forbidden. With that, I can peacefully jot down my answer without minding those ass cheaters.

For the question number one, it's a fucking mathematics for high schoolers! It's about the speed of kunai but with the hindrance of the air current. After analyzing the 1 to 3 question about mathematics, I proceeded to number 4 which is about Ninjutsu.

4. What are the hand seals for Summoning Technique?

: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram.

Easy. I remember Jiraiya explaining this to Naruto.

5. What are you going to the if you end up having an injured comrade with an unfinished mission?

: The mission can wait but my comrade's condition cannot. I'll pick up my comrades' pace and then proceeded to accomplishing the mission. After all, mission is important in shinobi's life but that's also applied for my comrade.

I kinda felt sad answering this question. I suddenly remember Kakashi and Obito's scene before. Suddenly, my eyes started to burn so I pulled myself together. This won't do good to me. I need to finish the test so I could go outside the room.

The next question was quite difficult for a genin. It is situational because it's about the village and power but I managed to put up an answer and then for the question number 9... I was surprised. It's basically the Hokage level exam! Those maggots didn't intend anyone to answer this, huh? The persons who could answer the last question was the Hokage only and the Uzumaki from the past! The question number 9 was asking about the hand seal about the Reaper death seal! The Death Seal that Minato – the Fourth Hokage, used to seal his soul and Kurama's dark personality to the Shinigami's body.