Chapter 37

Shikamaru successfully stopped Kakuzu's attempt attack. Hidan groaned as he saw Kakuzu's unable to help him. He can't draw his scythe now and the reason why I aimed for his arm was to cut him from using his weapon. I just now realized that Hidan's wielding his sword using his both hands. He can throw it using his arm but he can't utilized his Kenjutsu skills if he wasn't using both of his arms. It's a bit witty for me to pull that stunt.

Shikamaru can only hold Kakuzu for only 2 minutes because Kakuzu's willpower is monstrous and far superior from him. I immediately manipulate my chakra on my palm and then casted Rasengan to shoot directly on his heart.

"Bro!! Undo your Jutsu!!" I yelled at Shikamaru when my Jutsu touched Kakuzu's chest. He let out his painful groaned before dropping down on his knees. I swiftly teleported behind Shikamaru to fall back and regroup with the others.

"He's still alive. I think... he's also abnormal like me." I told them seriously but I felt them sweat drop. "What? I'm serious." Maa, just watch. I can't just spill out that Kakuzu has 5 hearts.

Little by little, his dark and huge Heart finally came out. Both Asuma and I sensed the wind nature inside that creature. Phew, there are only 4 troublesome heart left. One for Fire, one for Lightning, one for Earth and one for water. His troublesome heart was the one who possessed the Fire Nature. It can release Grand Annihilation Technique and is quite bigger than the usual and mine.

"See? I told you guys. He's abnormal like me." I deadpanned. "Now... how do we kill them?" I asked. "I need Shikamaru's shadow possession to guide Hidan inside the forest. That's the only way to kill that immortal bitch." Should I let Shikamaru to deal with him? I'm sure he'll make it. His chakra can make it, I guess? But he can do this!

"Are you thinking of leaving that troublesome guy to me?" Ah. He figure me out. I smiled apologetically before scratching my nape. I can't leave Asuma and the others to face Kakuzu. He's far superior than their techniques. Although I can provide support to Asuma-sensei. I think if I joined them we can manage to weaken him or to prolong the fight until Aoba's unit arrive.

Naruto's Rasenshuriken was the only Jutsu I know can counter Long range and Mid-range attacks of Kakuzu in just one shot. I can't do that technique since I don't know the formulation of that Jutsu, maybe I could ask Naruto after he perfected that Jutsu.

"Don't mind it anymore, It'll just become more troublesome. I'll get him inside." He said after his loud sigh. "Better hold this fort for a while. I'll take Izumo-san with me." I nodded before facing Izumo.

"I'll do my best!" He utters and so I smiled.

Shimakaru closed his eyes for a bit to gather all of his focus. He prepares himself when he saw Hidan's smallest opening. I dashed in front of Kakuzu and confront him using Taijutsu. His blows were heavier than mine but I can still manage. I'll leave the counterattack for Asuma-sensei.

"Now!! Shikamaru!!" I yelled to him. He immediately corners Hidan and the activated his Jutsu to possessed his shadows. He's now under Shikamaru's control. Hidan is now weaken so his shadow possession may last up to 5 minutes. "Go!!!"

Shikamaru and Hidan simultaneously dashed inside the forest along with Izumo as Shikamaru's back up.

I was down on my knees when Kakuzu used his foot to to kick me out to loosen my grip on his body. He didn't gave me a time to think and immediately kick my face and was about to use his Jutsu on me but I teleported back to regroup. I puke out the blood inside my mouth. His blows was heavy even though he's not infusing chakra on them. Meaning, his physical abilities were undeniably amazing.