Chapter 19

"How did you know about Tsukiyomi?" Itachi's dark and cold voice roared inside his domain. 

He finally trapped me after he put Kakashi on tsukiyomi earlier. Kakashi's down now, any moment by now Guy-sensei will arrive. 

"It doesn't matter. Anyway, don't overuse your eyes... you know it'll make you blind." I said with concern. Itachi finally appeared in front of me. The surroundings were wrapped in orange. There's nothing in here but orange. No tortures and so on. His gaze becomes dark as soon as he heard me saying that. He grab a hold on my chin which is tight. 

"What do you know?" He asked. His eyes were dark and I can't read his emotions. "Everything... from the beginning... everything." I said. His grip tighten so I shook my head slightly. He's so rough! "I suggest you to explain everything to Sasuke... don't let the hatred eat him, Itachi... It's not too late for everything." I said. 

He finally let go of me. I hold my jaw to stroke it for a bit. "Sooner or later, he'll do something about his hatred." And then silence roared between us. I didn't dare to speak anymore because Itachi became silent. 

"That's for the better." His voice was low. I saw him gulped. "How did you know?" 

"It doesn't matter." 

"Why are you doing this? Why did you want to be trapped inside my tsukiyomi? Why're you meddling?" He asked in his dark and cold voice. He didn't show any kind of emotion when his eyes met mine. His Sharingan glow because of his anger. I smiled. "Because I care." is all I can say but he didn't crack, he just looked directly on my eyes. 

"Meet me after meeting Naruto. I already put marking in your cloak. Just tap the marking seal and I'll be notified. Meet me alone." I told him. I can easily crack his Genjutsu since I don't need to weave a sign and my mental energy was stronger than anybody's mental energy. "How do you know that I'm meeting Naruto?" He asked again. I facepalm. Uchiha's so stubborn! 

I sighed. "I just know that you'll be able to meet him, okay? Now, please, meet me after that or if you're free. Just find the marking and tap it with your chakra." That's my last words before breaking his Tsukiyomi. He's a bit shocked that I manage to break his powerful genjutsu but I just shrug and went to where Kakashi is. I throw him on my shoulder to jump backwards to avoid Kisame's counter attack. 

"Guy-sensei, you're late." I muttered while still looking at Itachi and Kisame. Seconds have passed, Guy-sensei finally arrived. He made sure his entrance was flamboyant, what a drag. Kakashi's so heavy as fuck. 

"We'll be going now, Kisame. We cannot let the other Leaf Ninja notice us..." But before he could turn his back on us, he drop his gaze on mine so I nodded only for him to see. "They're gone now." I told them. Kurenai and Asuma already opened their eyes. Asuma-sensei immediately aid Kakashi so we jumped back to the riverside. 

"He received a mental trauma." Kurenai mumbled after checking Kakashi's condition. "We need to bring him to the hospita-" But Kakashi cut her off. "J-just get me home." I sighed before grabbing everyone to teleport them in Kakashi's house. 

"I'm sorry about Kakashi-niisan. He's so stubborn." I told Asuma sensei but they just smiled as if they're already used to this Kakashi. 

Now, do I need to join Naruto's journey or should I leave them alone? Of course, Sasuke will come here any moment from now and then fucking Aoba will shout to the world that Itachi went here and the rest is troublesome. 

In the end, I decided not to join them. They will manage. Jiraiya's with Naruto even though he's a big fat pervert, he wouldn't let Naruto to get hurt.