Chapter 1

Well, I am Nara Kashina. Obviously, the cousin of Nara Shikamaru in the series. Today, I'll be joining the infamous academy. By the time right now, Itachi is out of the academy letting himself to become known because he's awesome. He only stayed one year, right? This is my second time going outside the house after years. Like what I've said, I can't afford causing chaos in the timeline. The male lead and the others are probably 5 years old by this time, hopefully Naruto will overcome those scum villagers. Hays, for now, I really can't do anything about it.

"Mom, you don't need to drop me off" I whined. It's not that I'm embarrassed that she'll be going to drop me off but I want to wander around for a bit. I want to feel the village but with her around I'm sure, we'll be distracted by some of her friends to go chit-chat.

Mom dramatically covered her mouth before kneeling to level her eyesight on me. "Oh, my God. My baby! Stop growing up!" It's not like I can do anything about it, right? "You're probably thinking that you can't do anything about that huh? You brat!" She scoffed but then she hugged me as if I'm getting married by some goons. Mom! I'm just going to the Academy!

Besides, I get to meet Sarutobi Hiruzen and the other Elite Jonins.

"Mom, I'm going to attend the Academy, both you and dad were paranoid!" Last night, before dad left for his mission he cried the hell out in front of me saying that I'm growing up too fast that he can't catch up. Both of them sure noticed that I'm not going out of the house no matter what happened, and I know that they're wondering why but they just slipped it out of their minds.

"Tsk, anyway, this is your bento" She handed me a cloth-wrapped bento box. I'm sure this lunch is amazing since it was moms. "Make sure to make friends okay? And, show them what you got! Do your best, lady!" And then she kissed my forehead.

I put my sling bag on my shoulders and began walking outside. Before stepping out of the gate, I inhaled a huge amount of oxygen and continued walking. My house was a bit far from the town so when I reach the infamous dango shop in the town I immediately spotted the Uchiha brothers along with Uchiha Shisui.

I mentally smirked before decided to approach them. I'm trying so hard not to squeal when I spotted Guy, Asuma, Kurenai along with Hatake Kakashi inside the shop. Just how lucky I am?! These future Jonin Leaders are probably eighteen's while Uchiha Itachi is 9, Sasuke is same age as mine or I'm months older and Shisui being 13 or 15. 

I pull myself together since I'm not here to fangirl and worship their holly molly appearance. I'm here to ask directions. When I regain my composure, I approached Shisui.

"Uhm... Mister" I poked his waist to make him look at me. I felt Itachi and Sasuke looked at me but I didn't mind. I don't want to be late, flirt later!

"Hello... why?" Shisui asked. I'm amazed how he handle his sugar rush when he noticed me. "Do you need something?" He asked with a smile. Kyaaa! I love your smile!

"Uhm... can you point the direction of the academy?" I didn't think of this. I didn't, obviously, I should've let mom to just drop me off. But well, some flowers will be only seen if you take detours.

A gentle laugh escape on Shisui's mouth that made me curiously look at him. Well, this is Shisui. He's loud, eccentric but a wise and fine man. It's just it's sad to know that he's going to die soon – the reason why Itachi obtain the Mangekyo Sharingan.

"I'm sorry, Mister. Anyway, I'm Nara Kashina. I told mom not to drop me off the academy which is a bad move" And that made him laugh harder. I saw Itachi face palmed before sighing.