Chapter 6

It's our third day staying here in the Land of Waves. Third day of their training which includes endurance training, tree training and chakra control. I tilt my head upwards to meet the shine of the moon above me. I guess, it's already mid-night but I'm still not feeling sleepy so I let myself wander above Tazuna-san's roof. I just sat here and mesmerize the beauty of the full moon above me. The three dumbasses were snoring underneath the roof while Kakashi's reading his perverted book at the second floor.

It's calming. I'm referring to the breeze tonight. Maybe the reason why I can't sleep tonight was because of my dream last night. It's the death of those who're supposed to be dead in the future. I began to question myself every single time. What if I change it? Does that mean something will happen? Of course, it'll become a domino effect thing. It's safe to assume that.

I... I want to save them. I want to save Asuma for Kurenai and Shikamaru. I want to save Jiraiya for Tsunade and Naruto. I want to save Itachi for Sasuke – Itachi deserves everything in this world. Itachi is the best of all time. Itachi didn't deserve to die in Sasuke's hand. Itachi didn't deserve every hate and pain that he received. But what should I do? Obito, as one of the main villains. He also didn't deserve to die, he didn't deserve to watch Rin to be killed by Kakashi. He's one of the lovely characters in this series but... but he changed. He's full of anger and hate. And then there's Madara, hate consumed him because of the death of his brothers, especially, Izuna. Thanks for Hashirama, he managed to calm him for a mean time but at that time, their villagers doubted him more than anyone else. That fucking Zetsu took advantage because of that.

I can't save everyone. I can't save Madara because I know, only Hashirama can do that in the end, and it hurts. Madara only wanted to be loved, to be able to create a world with his loved ones but his desires are making other people hurt. Obito also, he wanted to create a world, an illusionary world with Rin – the woman he loves the most. Rin who accepted him, befriended and never left his side. Damn, just how unfair their lives here? It's so dead end. I can't do anything, damn.

That dream of mine... it's the reality. Was that because I can't save them? If ever I interfere with the series, is there a good chance that the story will change? Damn. I'm so tired. My head is spinning like hell because I wasn't able to catch sleep. I know I'm being dumb right now, for not taking care of myself, I'm being an idiot. We'll be having our last fight with Zabuza yet here I am wasting my energy thinking things.

I don't know if the team already noticed the sudden change in my mood but I think not since I'm always away for training my Kenjutsu Skills and then helping Tazuna-san to guard the other workers alone.

I'm tired. For the past few hours I'm thinking nonstop. Oh, I forgot to add Lord third's death. That damn Orochimaru. Because of him, Lord third began to feel responsible for his student so he'll be using the Reaper Death Seal – in exchange for his soul to never come back. I have no plan interfering that event since his death is the start button of everything. Itachi will come to the Leaf Village with Kisame, Tsunade will come back and will accept the title of being the Leaf's Hokage. Its sucks, not to be able to do anything. I can't do anything without thinking first, I can't be reckless and just be meddlesome. There's a huge possibility of creating chaos in the future if I press the wrong button. Sigh.

"Seems like you're in deep thought." It's Kakashi's voice. I didn't notice his presence beside me. He's already sitting beside me while a book on his right hand. "Y-yeah" My voice cracked. "Want to share?" He asked without lifting his gaze on mine so I continued my own moon-watching.

"Hmm, it's just life is so unfair." And then I smiled. It's a painful smile that bears so much emotion. It's preventing my eyes to burn. It's seems Kakashi noticed that too so he put aside his book and joined me watching the moon. "You know, sometimes, I feel like I'm not talking to a 13-year-old teen, Kashina." He chuckled. Well, I'm basically 30 years old now. Add my 18 years from before and then my age now. I'm few months old with the others the reason why I'm 13. "You're a Nara, you have your family, complete family. You have good grades, good reputation, skills and everything but..." He paused for a moment so I shifted my gaze on him. "But why do I feel like you carry the problem that you shouldn't have?" Wow, nice so this is the Hatake Kakashi. Nice observation. Well, I do really have that kind of problem.