Chapter 31

"Wood Style: Four Pillar House!" 

This is our last night of travelling. Tomorrow is our fateful reunion with Kabuto and Orochimaru. And since tomorrow we'll arrive earlier then Kabuto we have plenty of time to practice our disguised attack. Yup, Yamato/Tenzo will use his Wood style to disguise himself as Sasori. Unfortunately, Kabuto isn't Sasori's spy anymore. Kabuto managed to modify his body to remove Sasori's spell on him. He came there with Orochimaru to execute Sasori but we've already done it. 

"Wow! Captain Yamato! That's cool 'ttebayo!" Naruto murmured with his glowing eyes as we entered the house that Yamato has made. I can't reveal my wood style in front of  Sai because he's still our enemy for now. No one knew about my Wood Release beside Jiraiya, Kakashi, Tsunade and Team Ro. Kenjutsu Master, Sealing Master and Taijutsu Master are my techniques written on my Personal Information as Leaf Ninja. Me being able to possess Wood Release as a Nara is still a mystery from everyone. Only Senju's descendant was supposed to possessed that release but since I'm abnormal, it make sense. 

"Go upstairs, I'll be putting traps first and then we'll formulate plan." Yamato uttered when we reached the stairs. "Kashina..." I nodded. He means 'Please formulate our plan, pretty please.' 

I widen my senses as soon as we arrive upstairs. I didn't bother myself to scold the two chipmunks because they already pissed of Sakura. I sat in front of the window to think. First, I need to remember that Orochimaru's lurking around tomorrow. He and Naruto will clash and Naruto will be loosing his control and will release his four tails. I'll let Yamato to handle him by using the Hokage Style seal. While Orochimaru and Naruto will clash, I'll deal with Kabuto to check his current ability. That punk will play a his very nice part in Fourth Great Shinobi War. 

Of course, I won't let this chance to slip out. I need to see Orochimaru's awesome Rashomon Gate's. By seeing his technique, I can now fully summon the 5 gates of Rashomon. It's just, it consumes a lot of Chakra and this will be my first time of seeing the Rashomon gate technique in person and not on the screen.

The last time I tried using Rashomon Gate was... where is it again? Training ground 2? I forgot. 

"My equations were done." I told Yamato. They gave me a lot of time to think and formulate our movements tomorrow. Maa, Yamato's aware of my abilities so he's trusting me about this matter. He's aware of my equations which is my resolves. Naruto and Sakura's still innocent about my skills and Sai on the other hand was cautious. He wasn't expecting that aside from him, I have a memory of his brother, Shin. They're similar to Itachi and Sasuke's brotherhood. 

"I see, so... How do we defeat them?" Yamato asked. I smirked on them. 

"As you know, Naruto, Sakura. Neji and I conducted investigation before, right?" I asked the two and they nodded. "Good, now... There's a high possibility that this spy is already out of Sasori's control." I told them and they went silent for a while. 

"You mean... this spy that we're meeting is going to assassinate Sasori?" Yamato asked me when he's done thinking. 

"Yup. You see, Sasori's using a special poisons. He's a chemistry master. I concluded that since he's already dead there's a huge possibility that this spy already altered Sasori's control. This spy is working with Orochimaru, it's just the matter of time before Orochimaru notice this spy. Orochimaru's superior than Sasori. Orochimaru's a chemistry freak and that confirms my logic about this spy going to assassinate him." I explained. Maa, I can't tell that this spy is Kabuto - that too suspicious and it wasn't written on my report. 

"Ne, Kashina-chan... then if that will happen do we need to ambush them?" Sakura asked. 

"We can do that but I advise to not to." I told them in a serious manner. "There's a high possibility that Orochimaru will tail this spy. Even though we have Captain Yamato and me, we can't defeat or dance with one of the Legendary Sannin so, ambush is a no-no. Why? He's a snake." They get what I mean. Orochimaru being a snake is a formidable already. If we're going to outsmart that punk... nah, we can't. I'm not naturally genius like Shikamaru and Itachi but I can still fight.