EDIT: EXCITING NEWS!💃💃

Dear Readers,

I have a problem. The problem is, anytime I make the decision to rest once I'm done with a book, another idea comes.

At this point, it scares me. Since December 2020, I have always had a book I'm writing. I thought I could get a break. Guess I was wrong.

While it's scary, allow me introduce my next book, TWO TO TINGLE.

✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️

BLURB
For Idia Asemota, playing the game of fitting into any character role comes naturally. It's an act she has come to perfect over the years. When Manuel Adesanya pays her to seduce Adam Ogwuche, what she did not expect was the turmoil of emotions it could result to.

Every player has a day of reckoning, a moment of retirement. Asemota never saw her retirement coming this fast, let alone in the form of a man named Adam.

Ogwuche knew her moves, he knew the game she was playing. He planned to beat this chameleon at her game of blending in. Just how far was he willing to play to get her on her knees?

✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️

Here it goes, please help check it out as I'm dropping the first chapter this evening.

Check out the lovely book cover designed by yours truly.

Your loving Author,
Indrani💞

EDIT:

Started the book. You could check it out. 💞💞💞💞💞