Chapter 36.

BUKUNMI

The banging sound the door makes behind us does nothing to stop how fervorous we feel right now. Aminu hoisted my body onto his shoulders and I yelp in surprise.

"Aminu."

"Shh, baby." He smacks my butt and I gasp.

"I'm so getting back at you for this." My issued threat has no effect on him seeing as he chuckles in return.

"We shall see about that." He finally says after climbing up the stairs with my vision facing downward.

The door to his room opens up and I am met with the decorations I took my precious time to do. Damn, my special lingerie is not even here. My vision starts to balance when Aminu tosses me unceremoniously on the bed.

"You, my dear fiancee, do not know how much I have been waiting for this, seeing as you are such a tease." I bite my lips, batting my eye lashes at him. He lets out a curse and I watch as his eyes focus on my not so innocent movements.

He takes off every piece of clothing or accessory he has on, except his boxer briefs. His first line of action when his two knees are settled on the bed is to drag my figure to him and reach for the helm of my gown. He tugs on it before inserting his hand inside the gown to pull off my panties, all these while maintaining eye contact with me.

Still looking me in the eyes, his finger teases my already wet entrance and a moan simultaneously escape our mouths.

"You're so eager for me, baby." He teases, still working his fingers through the same spot.

"Aminu." I groan.

"Yes, wifey. Please be very expressive on what you want." He gives me a promising look before his finger slides in and I freeze.

"Yes, just like that." My cries fill the room as his fingers keep going in and out of me. He slowly lowers his head to be under the skirt of my gown. I feel his hot breath fan my legs and I shudder. My breathe pattern starts becoming uneven when his nose touches my laps, followed by his lips. Bit by bit, I feel him ascend till his lips place a kiss on my already throbbing core. He runs his tongue across my wetness and I swear, I could feel my eyebrows roll to the back of my head. Aminu keeps sucking on, and teasing me in every way possible, using his tongue.

"Aminu." A groan escapes my lips as I feel his other hand cover one of my breasts. This man will drive me to ecstasy today. How was one supposed to control herself with this kind of man?

"Yes, baby?" He slowly lifts his head up, his fingers still working their way around my very wet self while the other hand starts playing with my throbbing nipples.

"You like?" He asks with a wink, biting his lips.

"Yes, oh, yes. I do." I can't believe that this is me right now. Well, the man is good.

"Good." He says.

"It's so good, honey." I moan, arching my back and grabbing the sheets, unable to hold it in any longer. I could feel myself getting close. It didn't take long before I start spilling all the pent up energy that had already built up inside of me.

"This sight will be forever etched in my memory, baby." He whispers in my ears as he leans closer to me. I smile in satisfaction and finally open my eyes to see him staring at me lovingly.

"Ready for me now, babe?" He asks and I nod.

"Words." He has a playful glint on his eyes.

"Yes. See this man thinking he made me speechless." I hiss and roll my eyes. This man just chuckles and shakes his head.