Episode 2

With Yoru

He sets the plane into autopilot and leans back as he thinks, "Japan, huh? It's been a while..." He leans forward while looking at the message, "Where the hell are you, Izuku?".

Yoru stands up to see a view of the city.

Japan

The people cheer as they witness a fight between a Pro-Hero and a villain.

"I GET TO FIGHT THE NO. 1! NOW THEN, COME GET SOME!" The villain laughs maniacally and charges.

"AP SHOT!" The Pro-Hero fires his attack, defeating the villain. The people uproar as the Pro-Hero stands victorious.

"Heh." The Pro-Hero smirks.

"We're live in Tokyo City where our very own No

"We're live in Tokyo City where our very own No. 1 Hero, DynaMight, defeated an A-Class Terrorist from Saudi Arabia." The reporter approaches DynaMight and interviews him, "DynaMight, what an outstanding performance you gave today as you easily defeat the villain. Is there something you want to say to the people watching?".

"Don't worry! Since I'm now No. 1, No one's in trouble! Ya hear me?! AND TO THE VILLAINS WHO ARE WATCHING, YOU MIGHT WANNA THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO AND WHAT YOU'RE GONNA BECOME BECAUSE DYNAMIGHT IS GONNA BE ON YOUR WAY TO STOP YOU! HUH?!" DynaMight said.

"Wow! Such powerful and intimidating choice of words! Thank you for letting us interviewing you, DynaMight! I'm Nakamura Misa, back to the studio!" The reporter ends.

The people crowded around DynaMight for autographs and photographs.

With Izuku

He was watching the news while fixing his camera.

"Katsuki Bakugo, huh?"

Flashback

"ARE YOU JUST GONNA LEAVE UA, HUH?!"

"DON'T STOP ME, KACCHAN!"

"I WON'T LET YOU!"

"Then... I have no choice..."

*Gunshots*

Change Scene

"DEKU!"

Flashback Ends

"It's been years since it happened, huh? Feels nostalgic...in a bad way..."

Izuku sighs and stands up to grab a drink from his tiny refrigerator. He opens the can before removing his mask to take a sip from it. He places down the can on his table and sits down on his chair before putting the mask back on.

'I wonder how is Yoru doing? Did he receive my message? I doubt that he'll get detained by the Protocol.' Izuku chuckles on the thought.

"Who the hell would come back to a place like this?" Izuku turns to see a tall person with patches.